ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

business bank statement director loan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyla007
Newly Registered

business bank statement director loan

Post by nyla007 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi,
Can anyone please advise me if i need to provide director loan agreement for business transaction.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:46 pm

yes,
Director Loan Agreement is to show the source of money to company, and in this category what it means is you can claim your money to your company as invested money.

if you do not provide the director loan agreement the money you lent to your company will not be considered as invested in this case the available balance should not be lower than 50,000.
Last edited by Princess of Ammi on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: business bank statement director loan

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 pm

nyla007 wrote:Hi,
Can anyone please advise me if i need to provide director loan agreement for business transaction.
Your question is not very clear, what exactly do you mean by director loan for business transaction?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bisibisi
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by bisibisi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 am

Hi Olu,
That's a question I have been having difficulties answering, do you need to provide director loan agreement to show evidence of funds even though you have the money in your personal account. As it is yours and not from a third party.
Thanks for your reply

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm

bisibisi wrote:Hi Olu,
That's a question I have been having difficulties answering, do you need to provide director loan agreement to show evidence of funds even though you have the money in your personal account. As it is yours and not from a third party.
Thanks for your reply
Director's loan agreement is usually for money transfer into or withdrawn from business by director and you don't need it if you are only claiming available funds for money in personal account or third party account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.