ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Please Help

Post by T1E2013 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi All

My Appeal is refused and going for upper tribunals now, is there any one who has below refusals and won appeal.

1. The Bank letter is not acceptable because it does not contain full contact details of third party.

2. The Letter from Mr xxx (Solicitor) that you have submitted is not acceptable as it does not confirm that the Number, Place of issue, Date of issue and expiry date of Mr ABC's (sponsor) Identity Document.

can any one please send me appeal allowed letter so that i can show in upper tribunals as reference that will really help me to bring positive impact on court decision.

Thank you.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Please Help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm

@ T1E2013, members got different judgement for third party bank letter. Some got their appeal allowed while some got it refused.

Best option is for you to make alternative plans for a fresh application should in case you didn't get a good decision.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

T1E2013
Newly Registered

Post by T1E2013 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:36 am

Thank you so much Olasunkanmi, I read your advises in all posts regularly and you always give accurate and perfect advises to all, I am really feeling happy to see your reply. Thank you again.

Now what best alternative would be for me except fresh application and i have lived in the UK nearly 8.5 years
also can you please tell me how many winning chances i have in upper tribunals, Basically my solicitor couldn't convince the Judge on the day of hearing he was not well prepared.

Regards.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 pm

@ T1E2013, If your business is already trading then you have a very good chance of approval if you submit a fresh application if appeal is unsuccessful. In regard to your 8.5yrs in UK, the law is now very tough about long residency and your best chance is to pursue your appeal and submit a fresh application if necessary so you can submit ILR after completing 10yrs long residency.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.