ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rescheduling PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi,

I have already booked PEO appointment at Sheffield and now I am planning to change it to Solihull PEO on the same day probably. I have two options here:

Reschedule
OR
Cancel and re-book.

I have few questions about it.

As per my understanding If I will reschedule the appointment, I will have to pay extra £100/applicant. And the previously paid £100/applicant fee will not be refunded. Is it true?

Can I reschedule to different PEO on different/same date?

If I will cancel my existing appointment more than 5 workings before my appointment date, I will get the full refund including £100 appointment fee but after 28 days. Is it true?

Which option is better? Reschedule and pay extra £100/applicant or cancel and re-book?

Thanks in anticipation,

Qarshi

pkvin
Newly Registered

Re: Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by pkvin » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 pm

ahmadjalilqarshi wrote:Hi,

I have already booked PEO appointment at Sheffield and now I am planning to change it to Solihull PEO on the same day probably. I have two options here:

Reschedule
OR
Cancel and re-book.

I have few questions about it.

As per my understanding If I will reschedule the appointment, I will have to pay extra £100/applicant. And the previously paid £100/applicant fee will not be refunded. Is it true?

Can I reschedule to different PEO on different/same date?

If I will cancel my existing appointment more than 5 workings before my appointment date, I will get the full refund including £100 appointment fee but after 28 days. Is it true?

Which option is better? Reschedule and pay extra £100/applicant or cancel and re-book?

Thanks in anticipation,

Qarshi

Hi

I am also facing the same situation. can you please share your experience. If cancellation before 5 days of appointment does not incur charge why should Re-scheduling should be penalized. I tried to go upto finding a date for rescheduling but did not dared to click it thinking that they will ask me to pay.
Please help.
Thanks
Pkvin

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm

you can reschedule appointment upto 48 hours prior to the appointment date without any charge

old appointment will be cancelled only when you successfully book a new appointment
Manka

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Thanks Manka10 for the reply.

The rule is, if you reschedule your appointment then you only need pay the appointment fee £100/person once again.

If you have more than 5 working days then better option is to cancel the previous one and book a new one. In this case you will not lose your £100/person appointment fee. But you will have to wait for upto 28 days for the refund.

I did the same. My appointment was Monday 23rd December and I cancelled my appointment at Sheffield and booked in Solihull for the same date. I cancelled my appointment on Friday 13th December which was exactly more than 5 working days notice. But I paid full fee for the new appointment again. However, I received the full refund for the previous appointment on 25th December probably.

Hope this will help.

P.S. I applied for ILR with one dependent and around 26 unpaid holidays for my own wedding. They didn't ask for anything and my application was approved.