ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mike79
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General appeal

Post by mike79 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 pm

HI MATES

I applied for tier 1 extension in Oct.2012 but in June 2013 I received an refusal for deception in my last application and for not declaring criminal conviction for drink and drive in my present application.I appealed against the decision and an day before my hearing home office withdraw the appeal and after a month I received a new refusal for deception in previous application only.Home office think my income from self employment was not from genuine company.where as I paid all the taxes upptodate . In meanwhile. I am eligible for ilr under 10 years route. Now can any body guide me how can I prove my income as genuine when the company is closed down and would there will be any benefit of a applying for ilr before the decision of appeal.or should I wait for decision of appeal.[/b]

heman

Post by heman » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi,

Any good news mate?