ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (m) questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Flr (m) questions

Post by Miangee » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:44 am

Hi
I am gonna apply my ILR and also my wife flr m next week I just need to know about section 4 of form should I need to write my kids detail name etc there even I am not applying my kids with my as wife application as they r British born and can be register soon after I got ILR.
One of member here got back his form saying invalid as he did not fill section 4
Any body knows what to do plz help

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 am

Include British children in section 4.9.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

FLR (M) SECTION 4

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi thanks amber
can you plz explain as i am not applying my children as dependent on flr m form and they are not British yet as i will have to apply their registration on MN1 after getting ILR so shall i written all children detail in 4.6 just leave blank

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Just write in 4.9 - Children (stipulate names) to be registered as British by virtue of section 1(3) BNA.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Miangee wrote:hi all members of board

can any one just let me know about these question in form

1. what we have to write here
Name of country is oky but what about the 5 years living and tell us about any family should i write members name who lived back home country.

10.12. Please state what ties you have with;

• The country where you were born
• Any other country whose nationality you hold
• Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years
You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country

and what about the S E C T I O N 1 2 - D O C U M E N T S

shall i need to give 6 pieces of documents as evidence address both of us and can i give them 6 different credit cards statements

6 items of correspondence addressed to you and your partner at the same address as evidence that you have
been living together during the past 2 years. See Note

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Just write family and friends, no need to name the ties.

For cohabitation documents, one joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months of the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources.

Miangee

flr M question

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:33 pm

hi thank you very amber for your quick response

just want to clear as we dont have any joint account or letter the only we got credit cards and bank statements which are from 6 different banks can we used that as cohabitation and i have got driving license and tv license on my name as well

and other quick question that we have changed our address one and half year back and my wife has got only 2 evidence for half year but i have got last 4 year bank statmente on her name can we used that to make 4 piece evidence

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:11 pm

The evidence you have should be ok.

Miangee

Flr m

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi
Finally as I am applying SET LR and my wife flr m at same time and I am posting both application with covering letter in 1 same envelop at Set LR address . Is that fine
shall we received result of both application same time as well
Any experience in past with same situation share plz

Miangee

Re: Flr m

Post by Miangee » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:13 am

[quote="Miangee"]Hi
Finally as I am applying SET LR and my wife flr m at same time and I am posting both application with covering letter in 1 same envelop at Set LR address . Is that fine
2.What I have to write when did your sponsor get ILR
And also asking for status passport photocopy
3.shall we received result of both application same time as well

Plz explain I have to post this week

opty88

Re: Flr m

Post by opty88 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

I was in the same situation. What I did is send my SET (LR) first then when i got the acknowledgement letter, I wrote a covering letter asking for my partner FLR (M) decision to be made after mine.

NOTE: the two applications are to be sent to different addresses.

Q2
[quote="Miangee"][quote="Miangee"]Hi

2.What I have to write when did your sponsor get ILR
And also asking for status passport photocopy
Decision pending referencing aknowledgement letter

3.shall we received result of both application same time as well
FLR (M) decision will be made after set LR

Plz explain I have to post this week[/quote[/b]

Miangee

ILR

Post by Miangee » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 pm

hi as I am applying SET LR and my wife flr m at same time and I am posting both application with covering letter in 1 same envelop at Set LR address .
Is that fine as there are different address for both application but as per rules they will tag my wife application with my application until my ILR
Any senior member guide plz I will post it tomorrow

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 pm

They both go to Durham do they not?

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:08 am

[quote="Amber_"]They both go to Durham do they not?[/quote]

Hi amber yes you right both address for dhurham but post code and P O box number is diffrent
It should be ok as long as they tag the file with my file if I send seperate than they will ask my ilr detail again as I just read one of member here home office asking his orriginal card and passport why they need that if the file is tag they should have all information in front of them

Miangee

flr M question

Post by Miangee » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi
yes you are right both address of set LR and flr M are for durham but post code and P O box number are different
I am not sure if i send both form in one envelop to Set LR address It should be ok or not as home office has to tag my wife flr m file with my set LR file until decision but if I send separate than they will ask my ILR detail again

as I just read one of member here home office asking his original ILR card and passport to take any decision on her Wife flr m application in my view why they need that because her wife file was not tag with her LR file as it was send separate address otherwise they should have all information in front of them.
plz share any experience or any senior member guide me plz whats the best option send in one envelop or separate mentioned addresses