ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neddy997
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by neddy997 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi my name is Naveed and i am new on this web site i need ur help because i do not know what to do let me tell you something about my case i applied my application for eea2 i sent them my application on 24th august 2013 without marriage certificate and i mentioned in my application that the marriage certificate will be send after because marriage was on 27th august i send them my marriage certificate on 2nd September and i got letter on 6th September the issue date of this letter was 2nd of september . The letter was saying the consider my application but the are unable to confirm my work right at the moment actually the made this decision before the recive my marriage certificate and now its been 3 months i dont know what to do because i want to work.. please anyone can help me plzplzpz,plzz

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:03 am

This query relates to EEA route application forum.
But why did you send application just few days before of marriage and why you did not get marriage certificate on same day (it always be given after marriage ceremony)???
Perhaps they consider your application as on unmarried partner basis in the absence of marriage certificate.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 am

[quote="sheraz7"]This query relates to EEA route application forum.
But why did you send application just few days before of marriage and why you did not get marriage certificate on same day (it always be given after marriage ceremony)???
Perhaps they consider your application as on unmarried partner basis in the absence of marriage certificate.[

Thanks for your reply actually my visa was exipring on the same day of my marriage so my lawyer said its better if we submit the application 3 days before and then we will send them the marriage certificate after once we got it could you please tell me what is the possibility of my application and what i do no and what about my work right now please as i confirmed with home office and the said the have received my marriage certificate on 3rd September 2013. ... Help me your time and co-operation will be greatly appreciated ..
Thank You

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 am

You should write a letter to explain that you have applied eea2 rc on married partner of EU national basis and they must issue you the correct coa which confirm right of work too. Better to include the royal mail receipt which you used in sending the marriage certificate.
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:37 am

[quote="sheraz7"]You should write a letter to explain that you have applied eea2 rc on married partner of EU national basis and they must issue you the correct coa which confirm right of work too. Better to include the royal mail receipt which you used in sending the marriage certificate.[/quot

I asked my Lawyer to send the letter that you mentioned and it has been done 2 months ago but still no reply and awkward silence.do you think they will issue me the RC and will i got my correct COA ? And do you think shall i involve my MP ?

Thanks.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Share and gather your experience about EEA2 application under this thread:
http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic. ... highlight=
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:31 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Share and gather your experience about EEA2 application under this thread:
do you think they will refuse my application and do you think can i start work without Correct COA as i am married . and the member of EEA?
Thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:36 pm

neddy997 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:Share and gather your experience about EEA2 application under this thread:
do you think they will refuse my application and do you think can i start work without Correct COA as i am married . and the member of EEA?
Thanks
you must know that applying EEA2 RC is mere confirmation of right of residence and its optional. If your EEA national partner is exercising its treaty rights and if you satisfy the caseworker in interview your genuine relationship with EU national (if they called you for interview) then most likely all should be well. Although you can work but usually employer ask for evidence of right of work and you should get correct COA. Surf the thread EEA route applications to get more information and experiences.
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Thank you for your reply i didn't get your answer about EEA ROUTE?

according to your experience should i need to withdraw my application and send them new or do you think better i have to Waite because i cant Waite any more its been 3 months now i am waiting for my work right even my wife is very upset as well don't know what to do?

Thanks

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 am

neddy997 wrote:Thank you for your reply i didn't get your answer about EEA ROUTE?

according to your experience should i need to withdraw my application and send them new or do you think better i have to Waite because i cant Waite any more its been 3 months now i am waiting for my work right even my wife is very upset as well don't know what to do?

Thanks
Hi Sheraz I now i am disturbing you but believe me i am not doing this for purpose i just wana tell you that i called to home office and the lady was very copreated she said i will call you back let me speak to your case worker and then i got the call from her with held number she said she spoken to my case worker and he said the consider my case and the are trying to sort out my correct COA but when she don't know so what do you think now?

Please rerply me . Thank You,

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 am

Then you should wait and see, because at least you get positive signal about your case and in the meantime try to convince your employer that you have a right of work because you are a family member of eu national until the correct CoA arrive.
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 am

tHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY AND TIME.

i Called to my company and the said they need conformation from Home Office if not then they will check my status from employ check service if i am allowed to work do you think its ok if they send email to employ check service before i get my correct COA?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 am

Your employer is saying right as UKBA has got a special Employer checking service (helpline) to check the right of work of its workers. Read the link below:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin ... pport/ecs/
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

hiya thanks for your time do you think if my company ask to home office about my work right in the uk will the allow me as you knw my coa is wrong and not allowing me to work?

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:48 am

Hi can anyone help me please i am very worried and upset i was away with my wife for christmas holidays out of town just came back this evening and i found one letter from home office issue date was 19th December saying please confirm your attendance for the interview by email the attached form on migrationinterviewteam@homeoffice.gsi.uk by no later than 26 of december 2013 failure to reply to this invitation within the given timescales will result in your interview being cancelled and a decision will be made on the basis of the information already provided on their application which could result in a refusal of application.. But on the Attached form its is saying please complete and return form VIA email by (10 Days from issue of letter) which will 29th of december i am confused what shall i do i send them today which is 27th december will the consider or i am bit late?

Please please help me i am very worried.
Your Time and cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:07 am

neddy997 wrote:Hi can anyone help me please i am very worried and upset i was away with my wife for christmas holidays out of town just came back this evening and i found one letter from home office issue date was 19th December saying please confirm your attendance for the interview by email the attached form on migrationinterviewteam@homeoffice.gsi.uk by no later than 26 of december 2013 failure to reply to this invitation within the given timescales will result in your interview being cancelled and a decision will be made on the basis of the information already provided on their application which could result in a refusal of application.. But on the Attached form its is saying please complete and return form VIA email by (10 Days from issue of letter) which will 29th of december i am confused what shall i do i send them today which is 27th december will the consider or i am bit late?

Please please help me i am very worried.
Your Time and cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

it's an interview : it's the busiest month of the year for Royal Mail so you can't expect Mail on time anyway and 2ndly you look for later date 10 days
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

neddy997
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by neddy997 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Thank you for your reply. Could you please tell me what kind of documents do i have to arrange for the interview and will they reconfirm my interview once they will read my email? And does anyone knows about what kind of questions will the ask?Thanks.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA2

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

you must respond them immediately since the deadline of 10 days have not yet passed and if you are unable to attend the interview then you can request them to reschedule it by explaining the reason.
REGARDS

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Thanks for your reply i replied them yesterday but i am confused because one letter is saying i should have to reply before 26th of December and on form its saying i have to reply with in th 10 days of issuing this letter (issue date 19th December).

What kind of question normally do ask and do you know anyone who went for interview and what was the result?

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 pm

neddy997 wrote:Thanks for your reply i replied them yesterday but i am confused because one letter is saying i should have to reply before 26th of December and on form its saying i have to reply with in th 10 days of issuing this letter (issue date 19th December).

What kind of question normally do ask and do you know anyone who went for interview and what was the result?
i am still waiting please reply me ?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 am

If you search the forum then you will find a lot of people who were called for interview where both partners are asked questions separately for about 1/2-4 hours. There is no guideline to prepare for such interview as all questions relate to couple's normal life and for which genuine couples can very easily give answers. Usually they try to match the answers of both partners in order to give decision.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Topic moved to correct forum section.

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Sorry Did not get you?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:01 pm

UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Thank you for your help..

so we are going for interview on 21.01.14 any suggestion?