ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New form FLR(FP)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

New form FLR(FP)

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi member
Need urgent help
As I have to apply ILR on 10 years basis on Set LR form and want to apply my wife on flr m form I went to one solicitor today to discuss he said to me that you should not use flr m form as you don't fulfil the financial requirement as i am student and I have to use new form FLR FP which they introduced in December and select catogory Family life as a partner (10 year route)
where ther is no financial requirement so I am really confused now as according to member advice here I have fill up flr m form because my wife came to Uk in 2007 as student dependent and she should cover under transitional of part 8 so only need maintained herself as she came prior to July 2012 rules
My question is which form I need to use for my wife now as she have passed 7 years with me already
Any one used flr FP or knows about what this form for really confused as I have to apply on Monday help plz

fasaal

Re: New form FLR(FP)

Post by fasaal » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Miangee wrote:Hi member
Need urgent help
As I have to apply ILR on 10 years basis on Set LR form and want to apply my wife on flr m form I went to one solicitor today to discuss he said to me that you should not use flr m form as you don't fulfil the financial requirement as i am student and I have to use new form FLR FP which they introduced in December and select catogory Family life as a partner (10 year route)
where ther is no financial requirement so I am really confused now as according to member advice here I have fill up flr m form because my wife came to Uk in 2007 as student dependent and she should cover under transitional of part 8 so only need maintained herself as she came prior to July 2012 rules
My question is which form I need to use for my wife now as she have passed 7 years with me already
Any one used flr FP or knows about what this form for really confused as I have to apply on Monday help plz
miangee i can understand ur feeling but dont worry we need to send flr(M) form. plz read it

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... rmset(LR)/

Can I include my dependants in my application?

No. They may apply separately if they have completed the qualifying period of 10 years. If you have a partner who does not qualify, they may apply for temporary permission to stay in the UK using application form FLR(M). If they do this, they can include any children under 18 as their dependants.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 pm

[code][/code]

Hi Faasal yes you r right I have read that that's why I have decided to go with flr m
But if I tell u name of solicitor you will confused as well they are leading law firm dear
anyway I have explain everything in covering letter and go with flr m and will post it on Monday
As far as its just matter of 578.00 let see hope for the best If God blessing with us impossible can be possible it's nothing than our believe

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 am

[quote="Miangee"] Im also applying on monday with my dependant and posting both form together in one envelop. Good Luck for both of us