ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required on Family visitors visa (3rd time refused)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rkesireddy
Newly Registered

Help required on Family visitors visa (3rd time refused)

Post by rkesireddy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:35 pm

I am on tier-1 general since last 3.5 years and working as finance professional. My father is a farmer and my mother is a house wife who is in India. As my wife is expecting a baby in Feb, 2014, I would like to invite my parents to UK. I am sponsoring the full cost of the travel.

I have provided the following documents visa application processing.
• Copy of bio-data page and visa from my Passport & my Wife’s
• Maternity Certificate (MAT B1)
• Payslips for last 6 months
• Copy of P60 for last year
• UK Bank Statement (£1800 balance) and my AXIS Bank Statement (8.7 lacs equivalent to £8700) (India)
• Letter from Employer
• Copy of Current Tenancy Agreement
• NOC email from the estate agent confirming that they don’t have an objection to stay at the mentioned property
• Copy Latest Council Tax bill

In addition to support the application, my parents provided my father’s tax return and financial assessment from a Chartered Accountant stating the properties with valuations.

Visa application got refused and stated that, “I recognise that your son proposes to bear the cost of your visit. I have examined the documents submitted in support of his circumstance and I am satisfied that can bear the cost. However, I must take into account your personal and economic circumstances in when coming to my decision. You have declared an income 43,000 (£415) per month, farm house and land. I acknowledge the income tax return shows your income so far for this year. However, I am aware that this amount is based on your declaration. You have not submitted a bank statement or other evidence to corroborate your income. Furthermore, you have not provided any evidence of your land or property. You have submitted a letter Accountant listing your assets. However this letter is based on information provided by you which is not independently verifiable. Overall I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that your circumstances in India are as stated. Therefore, I am not satisfied.”

On 2nd occasion, I have considered the details provided in refusal, and provided the additional documentation to corroborate the income.

• Original property documents with English translation by certified Notary Public
• Chartered Accountant’s Letter by certifying the accounts and records for FY2012-13
• My father Bank Statement
• Proof of earnings - Latest IT Returns FY2012-13 (Self – Assessment Return) with proof of tax paid Axis Bank Acknowledgement
• Crop receipts for proof of earnings for FY2013-14

Again visa got refused, and refusal stated that, “I have carefully considered the compassionate circumstances surrounding your application and considering the evidence provided and written statements you have made. However, I am not satisfied that these outweigh my concerns when considering your application against the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

While treating this application independently, I have been mindful of the information contained in your earlier application which was refused on 13th Nov, 2013.

You have not provided any new evidence that I can consider that will allow me to change the decision taken then. The financial and personal circumstances you refer to in your letter of 5th dec, 2013 change nothing to your original application and, therefore, I regret that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor”

After all, my mother only applied for visitor visa, “I must access your own personal and financial circumstances. All applicants are advised of the types of documents to consider sending in support of an applications for entry clearance as it application is consider on its merits.
In assessing your application, I must also take into consideration your previous immigration history. Your previous application refused on 30th October, 2013 and 5th December, 2013. In each of these cases, the entry clearance officer advised that you have not provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you are circumstances were as claimed with this application you have submitted a single notarised document explaining the variations of your name. You have not demonstrated thus you receive financial support from anyone and it appears that you have provided even less information.

With this application than on the two previous occasions, you stated on your visa application form that you receive financial support. But, you have not stated to provide the support.

You have provided a letter from your son in which he states that you have access to his funds. I note that his AXIS bank statement show that the named joint signatory is his wife. There is no indication by the bank that you have access to this account.”

Just wondering to see this refusal again and again, and confused with documentation.
Last edited by rkesireddy on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rkesireddy
Newly Registered

Re: Help required on Family visitors visa (3rd time refused)

Post by rkesireddy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm

[quote="rkesireddy"]I am on tier-1 general since last 3.5 years and working as finance professional. My father is a farmer and my mother is a house wife who is in India. As my wife is expecting a baby in Feb, 2014, I would like to invite my parents to UK. I am sponsoring the full cost of the travel.

I have provided the following documents visa application processing.
• Copy of bio-data page and visa from my Passport & my Wife’s
• Maternity Certificate (MAT B1)
• Payslips for last 6 months
• Copy of P60 for last year
• UK Bank Statement (£1800 balance) and my AXIS Bank Statement (8.7 lacs equivalent to £8700) (India)
• Letter from Employer
• Copy of Current Tenancy Agreement
• NOC email from the estate agent confirming that they don’t have an objection to stay at the mentioned property
• Copy Latest Council Tax bill

In addition to support the application, my parents provided my father’s tax return and financial assessment from a Chartered Accountant stating the properties with valuations.

Visa application got refused and stated that, “I recognise that your son proposes to bear the cost of your visit. I have examined the documents submitted in support of his circumstance and I am satisfied that can bear the cost. However, I must take into account your personal and economic circumstances in when coming to my decision. You have declared an income 43,000 (£415) per month, farm house and land. I acknowledge the income tax return shows your income so far for this year. However, I am aware that this amount is based on your declaration. You have not submitted a bank statement or other evidence to corroborate your income. Furthermore, you have not provided any evidence of your land or property. You have submitted a letter Accountant listing your assets. However this letter is based on information provided by you which is not independently verifiable. Overall I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that your circumstances in India are as stated. Therefore, I am not satisfied.”

On 2nd occasion, I have considered the details provided in refusal, and provided the additional documentation to corroborate the income.

• Original property documents with English translation by certified Notary Public
• Chartered Accountant’s Letter by certifying the accounts and records for FY2012-13
• My father Bank Statement
• Proof of earnings - Latest IT Returns FY2012-13 (Self – Assessment Return) with proof of tax paid Axis Bank Acknowledgement
• Crop receipts for proof of earnings for FY2013-14

Again visa got refused, and refusal stated that, “I have carefully considered the compassionate circumstances surrounding your application and considering the evidence provided and written statements you have made. However, I am not satisfied that these outweigh my concerns when considering your application against the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

While treating this application independently, I have been mindful of the information contained in your earlier application which was refused on 13th Nov, 2013.

You have not provided any new evidence that I can consider that will allow me to change the decision taken then. The financial and personal circumstances you refer to in your letter of 5th dec, 2013 change nothing to your original application and, therefore, I regret that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor”

After all, my mother only applied for visitor visa, “I must access your own personal and financial circumstances. All applicants are advised of the types of documents to consider sending in support of an applications for entry clearance as it application is consider on its merits.
In assessing your application, I must also take into consideration your previous immigration history. Your previous application refused on 30th October, 2013 and 5th December, 2013. In each of these cases, the entry clearance officer advised that you have not provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you are circumstances were as claimed with this application you have submitted a single notarised document explaining the variations of your name. You have not demonstrated thus you receive financial support from anyone and it appears that you have provided even less information.

With this application than on the two previous occasions, you stated on your visa application form that you receive financial support. But, you have not stated to provide the support.

You have provided a letter from your son in which he states that you have access to his funds. I note that his AXIS bank statement show that the named joint signatory is his wife. There is no indication by the bank that you have access to this account.”

Just wondering to see this refusal again and again, and confused with documentation.[/quote]

drmastoi

Post by drmastoi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Sorry to hear about this ,i can understand how you feel.
why Parents were refused second time when you provided all documents.
I would suggest to talk to a solicitor here in uk. May be they can advice something you might have missed.Finding a good solicitor is an other task.
Apparently its more important that your parents have good source of income with savings and running accounts than what you have in savings and your support.

sadly you cant apeal these un justified refusals.

you can try again with same documents you have provided combining first and second application plus any extra you may have.
OR
Try your mother in law this time ;)

Good wishes

varx
Newly Registered

Post by varx » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi,
Hope its all going well for you

I am in somewhat similar situation.
We are expecting baby in April, my sister wanted to come and help us in this time. She is a housewife and her husband has a business, as there are no proper proofs for his business income, we omitted those details and just showed a property registration document and some fixed deposits on her name .
This application was rejected saying there isnt any proof of regular income and not much balance left in the account.

Now I am trying to apply the visa for my parents, but their situation is similar. My father runs a small business, which doesnt have much paperwork. they dont have much bank balance or regular income. I am very worried about their visa process. but they have come here previously 4 years back, then we declared as they are retired and showed some balance. But it seems to me that the rules are much more stringent this time.

Please let me know what did finally. Did you take help from any lawyer?

Regards