ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my daughter continue on valid T-1 dependent visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashuroy
Newly Registered

Can my daughter continue on valid T-1 dependent visa

Post by ashuroy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Me and my wife got ILR recently. My daughter (18 months old, UK Born) is having T-1 dependent visa valid till 2015.
we need to travel out of the UK next month. Can my daughter continue on the existing T-1 dependent visa and will be allowed to enter in the UK.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks
Roy

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Can my daughter continue on valid T-1 dependent visa

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:53 pm

ashuroy wrote:Me and my wife got ILR recently. My daughter (18 months old, UK Born) is having T-1 dependent visa valid till 2015.
we need to travel out of the UK next month. Can my daughter continue on the existing T-1 dependent visa and will be allowed to enter in the UK.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks
Roy
As far as I am aware, yes she can...
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

ashuroy
Newly Registered

Re: Can my daughter continue on valid T-1 dependent visa

Post by ashuroy » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:02 am

Many Thanks for your reply.

just to be sure, I would appreciate if any other member on the board can express their view on this issue.

Thanks
Roy