ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Documents for Family Visitor Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rengasakthi

List of Documents for Family Visitor Visa

Post by rengasakthi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi,

I am a PR(ILR) holder in the UK. I am planning to bring my parents on Family Visitor Visa for 6months so have following queries on documents front, can some one clarify them please?

1. My parents don't have marriage certificate but both of their passport does have spouse name included so my father passport has my mother name as spouse, and vice versa - so is passport enough to prove their relationship? If not what other document can we give?

2. My parents are agriculturist so no salary slip etc can be given to prove their monthly income. But my father has bank account, land record on his name which we can submit, are there any other documents we can submit along with the application from his finance front?

3. Do we need to submit AirTicket along with application? If yes, UKBA website says not to make any travel arrangements before getting Visa?

4. Does any one have a list of documents we need to submit that I can use as checklist?

5. Do I need to maintain any fund in my bank account in UK?

VR

Re: List of Documents for Family Visitor Visa

Post by VR » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:19 am

Rengasakthi,

Check these links. All your doubts will be answered.
cheers
vr
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... documents/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... sitors.pdf