ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous year tax.please comment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nice32

previous year tax.please comment

Post by nice32 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 am

As we know that nowadays Home office some time checking record with HRMC .in my 5 year tier 1 visa my first two year tax record is not available with Hrmc. though for one year i have p60 and for the second year i have just one payslip.i have also email contact with employer ,appointment letter holidays letter etc I am also aware that p60 is not requirement for tier 1 and its also not essential that home office will check my record with hmrc. but who knows about luck? so better to resolve the issue before the time comes. second thing once your case refused then you don't know how much time it will take ?
Now some friend says send all the record to hmrc they will chase employer this is his fault. some says consult with solicitor. some says leave it as it is. some says pay the tax .
but i hope i will get proper solid answer from this forum. i am not in hurry . i know this forum is more cable then a solicitor as here most of the people sharing their practical experiences, and some come with innovative thoughts. so please if possible give your suggestions thanks to every one.