ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language requirement for BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alok_singh

English language requirement for BC

Post by alok_singh » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:53 am

Hi All,

I had got my ILR last Jan and about to apply to BC in Jan 2014 . I have few question on new English language requirement introduced in October .

One of my frnds ahs recvd a e-mail from UKBA stating that if his degree is recongised by UKBA point based calculator he does not have prove the english language requirement .

My degree is recongised in UKBA Point based calculator and award me 10 points for English Language requirement , I had used the same all my HSMP and Tier 1 extenstion.

Since this is grey area when I called NCS they want a certificate from NARIC or letter from UNI or test result . Can I apply in post by myself attaching the e-mail from UKBA and print out of UKBA PBS result .

HAs anyone applied like this

Regards
Alok

NOG
Member of Standing

Re: English language requirement for BC

Post by NOG » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:08 pm

alok_singh wrote:Hi All,
Since this is grey area when I called NCS they want a certificate from NARIC or letter from UNI or test result . Can I apply in post by myself attaching the e-mail from UKBA and print out of UKBA PBS result .
k
I obtained an email from the Uni stating that my degree meets the requirements.
I HOPE that is enough.