ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Davmck70

Re: EEA2

Post by Davmck70 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 am

Interview is easy. They are humans and all they want is the truth about your relationship and to know whether it is genuine or not. For example, you should know if your spouse has tattoos and where they are on her body, what she wears to bed, how she likes her coffee etc. So you should expect any form of questioning from how you met to the first kiss etc.
Worry adds nothing but fear

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Thank you we very much actually my wife is a professional teacher and she do not like anyone to ask such a personal questions but anyway we don not have other choice.

could you please tell me will they give me decision after the interview or will they post me after some time?

Secondly i am in London and never been to Liverpool does anyone know how to get there? and my interview is 10:00 in the morning shall i go there night before and on the same day?
Thanks.

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 pm

hello, you can ring them ,there is a liverpool contact number on the top of letter ,i have interview on 16 jan,you have to fill the form and send them back via email and liverpool team will send you the conformation and you dont need any duccument apart of the letter if you already submit all the paper work which you hopefully done during your submission of appliction .

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:19 am

Will they give the decision after interview or after couple of days?

What was your result?

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 am

I mean I have interview on 16 January 2014 . When urs needy?

neddy997
Newly Registered

Post by neddy997 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Afridi Thanks for your reply i have to go there on 21 Jan . Aand also do u have any contact detail that we will be in touch for the preparation . and secondly what time you have the interview and are you going there on the same day because from london its almost 4 to 5 hours journey?

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 pm

neddy997 wrote:Thank you we very much actually my wife is a professional teacher and she do not like anyone to ask such a personal questions but anyway we don not have other choice.

could you please tell me will they give me decision after the interview or will they post me after some time?

Secondly i am in London and never been to Liverpool does anyone know how to get there? and my interview is 10:00 in the morning shall i go there night before and on the same day?
Thanks.
I think you should reach Liverpool 1 day before and stay in economical price hotel near UKBA-Liverpool interview office which you can definitely search on google. For travel you can go by Megabus which takes 5-5.50 hours at very low fare, maybe between £10-£12 per person. And try to personally see the UKBA address on your arriving day so next day you have no problem.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler