ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paperwork/documentation required for Form AN submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

secret.simon

Paperwork/documentation required for Form AN submission

Post by secret.simon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:56 pm

At the outset, wishes for a happy and positive 2014 to all forumites

I went through the forum and did not find a response to the question about the paperwork that is required for submission of Form AN. It would be helpful if people give some idea of what documentation they submitted for a successful application

Currently, my understanding (from reading the forum this far) is

-Form AN (duly filled in)
-Passport(s)
-Permanent Residency card
-LitUK test results
-English test results (could be IELTS results from original entry clearance application)
-Letter from employer(s) stating the period that you have worked with them.

Do we need to provide salary and bank statements for either the last year (since ILR) or for the past five years (to show lawful residence) or would letters from the employers suffice?
I have completed a part-time Masters from a UK university since coming here on a HSMP/Tier 1 visa. Do I need to/should I declare that? The graduation ceremony is after the form will be submitted.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the New Year.

VR

Re: Paperwork/documentation required for Form AN submission

Post by VR » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 am

Secretsimon,
The following are not required
-Letter from employer(s) stating the period that you have worked with them.
-Do we need to provide salary and bank statements for either the last year (since ILR) or for the past five years (to show lawful residence) or would letters from the employers suffice?
-I have completed a part-time Masters from a UK university since coming here on a HSMP/Tier 1 visa. Do I need to/should I declare that? The graduation ceremony is after the form will be submitted.

Note: Download the Form AN. On Pages 17 and 18 you will have the doc list needed to support your application.
Here is the link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orm_an.pdf

Cheers
vr