ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Serviced/Virtual office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amina90
Newly Registered

Serviced/Virtual office

Post by Amina90 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Hello,
Can I use virtual office for visa purposes, I knew there is nothing illegal in that but just want to confirm if that OK with HO or not?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Serviced/Virtual office

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm

before the home office,taking up a premises or space is relevant to business and activities if your business does need one you are supposed to have one.

if you are an Entrepreneur visa prospective UKBA wants you being actively involved in business and providing services, you should go through your business needs because it depends on the nature of business you into...
thanks,

Amina90
Newly Registered

Post by Amina90 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:before the home office,taking up a premises or space is relevant to business and activities if your business does need one you are supposed to have one.

if you are an Entrepreneur visa prospective UKBA wants you being actively involved in business and providing services, you should go through your business needs because it depends on the nature of business you into...
Thank you so much Princess but your answer is little complex and my questions was very very simple.

abdulkhan881
Newly Registered

Post by abdulkhan881 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 pm

It doesn't matter if you are doing your business activities from home address (means your business registered at your home address) or you are using virtual office address. My advised is if you use your Home Address will be better. The most common question they ask in Interview that where you meet your clients? The best possible answer is we/I, visit clients at their own premises, this is true because at initial stage you book an appointments and visit them.