ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yasir1
Newly Registered

visa refusal

Post by Yasir1 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi all I am on tier 1 psw now. I m going to apply tier1 enterpeneor in feb. I have one confusion now my baby was born 2 month before and now i am worried can i get child benefit now or not imean as i know so many people are getting child benefits and they are extending visas as well but some people says now we are not eligible and some says we are eligible to get only child benefit which is i think £80 per month.so i m confuse shell i get as well and it will not effect my next application tier1 enterpeneor.

abdulkhan881
Newly Registered

Re: visa refusal

Post by abdulkhan881 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:55 pm

you will eligible to get child benefit after your permanent stay. Before getting ILR you are not eligible. I strongly advise you don't do this mistake because child benefit consider as a Public Fund.

bhote123
Newly Registered

Re: visa refusal

Post by bhote123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:22 pm

abdulkhan881 wrote:you will eligible to get child benefit after your permanent stay. Before getting ILR you are not eligible. I strongly advise you don't do this mistake because child benefit consider as a Public Fund.
@ yasir

I completely agree with abdulkhan881 . I just received my visa yesterday and in the guidelines it was clearly mentioned that we are not eligible for any benefits from public fund. So better be aware now...