ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Hearing Experience Today and Opinions Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alik28

My Hearing Experience Today and Opinions Needed

Post by alik28 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi All,

I have my hearing today.

My refusal was "We have attempted to verify your bank letter provided from Pakistan using our standard procedures but unable to do so".

HO representative didn't turn up. My lawyer started the case. After this judge said I am trying to understand the meaning of "attempt" in immigration law. I provided the letter from bank confirming no verification was received. Judge read the letter but didn't say anything.

Then judge said they might have refused because the bank wasn't on their panel. My lawyer replied if that was the case they should have mention this on the refusal letter. The judge said yess.

Then judge concluded by saying I have to reserve my decision and will write to you withing 2 weeks.

Now I don't know what will going to happen I would appreciate if someone can comment on this.

Regards,
ALI

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: My Hearing Experience Today and Opinions Needed

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

@ alik28, if the judge goes by your lawyer presentation and argument, then your appeal will be allowed. But some judges are known to behave like caseworkers nowadays with silly judgement.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 pm

You have to wait for the decision. It is well.

alik28

Post by alik28 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Lola22 wrote:You have to wait for the decision. It is well.

Thanks for reply. What decision would I likely to get. Could it be judge order HO to verify my statement again or allow the appeal and issue the visa?

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Hello alik22,

I do not know what the judge decision will be but what I know is that if you genuinely have the funds then you have no other choice than to stay strong and win the appeal/ reapplying to get your visa. It might just take time.

Is the bank on the approved bank list? If not that might be considered. If the bank is on the list then, you have every possibility of winning the appeal. The judge will not order HO to check your statement again but HO might decide to do so to consider your application/ appeal.

I wish you good luck and congratulations in advance.

abdulkhan881
Newly Registered

Re: My Hearing Experience Today and Opinions Needed

Post by abdulkhan881 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:23 pm

In most cases when HO representative didn't turn up in the court means you have 99% of chance to win your case. So I am confident you will receive positive feed back.
Good Luck!