ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SELF EMPLOYED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iaaw
Newly Registered

SELF EMPLOYED

Post by iaaw » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi guys,

I have noticed that it everybody applying for the tier 1 entre visa have registered their company with Company House and have included Cert of Incorporation and CAR to their application...but after reading the policy, it states that switching psw to entre visa can be done after registering as Self Employed only...or as Director of the a Company.

I want to apply using my Self Employed registration with HMRC, has anyone been successful doing this? that is WITHOUT the Certificate of Incoporation from Company House, but with the registration letter from HMRC.

Also has anyone been successful with Investment funds held in third-party pension fund account that is a home regulated financial institution?

Thanks!

and a happy New Year! and all the best with your applications!

abdulkhan881
Newly Registered

Re: SELF EMPLOYED

Post by abdulkhan881 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:42 pm

HMRC Letter will sufficient that showing you are registered as self-employed. The third party funding is OK but you must be provide CORRECT format as per Home Office Requirement.

iaaw
Newly Registered

Re: SELF EMPLOYED

Post by iaaw » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Thank you! :D