ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by verbina » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Yaay! The New Year is here!!!! #excited!!!!!!!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:29 pm

verbina wrote:Yaay! The New Year is here!!!! #excited!!!!!!!!!!

happy new year verbzy!!! excited is an understatement. you have a few hours / days left before your release papers are sent to ya! hope you had a good one?

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLRO appeal allowed

Post by amjadleeds » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:Bounty hunters CAPITA sent me a letter leave uk as soon as possible. How comes my 10 yers old child who born and brought up here leave uk?

Hi everyone ,

My family appeal allowed on 3rd December 2013, on basis of 7 year rule / family life in UK. Actually I am main applicant, I have applied ILR on basis 10 year rule , my application is pending from last 15 month, my solicitor applied my family visa extension on Flro they refused we did appeal , it allowed,
Please can you share , how long will take to get visa, they posted letter 18th .
My prayers with everyone, those been refused , don't lose hope you will get end of day,
Please share your experience how long take to get visa after appeal allowed.

Regards
Amjad leeds

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 am

@big congratulation @amjad leeds. You will be granted ILR under your 10 years long residency. Good luck and god bless. Been 16 years in this country and child born and brought up here and now over 10 years still no status waiting for my child british citizenship application to be approved.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 am

dapsonlee wrote:

happy new year verbzy!!! excited is an understatement. you have a few hours / days left before your release papers are sent to ya! hope you had a good one?

Happy New year right back at ya! Yep it was great! Hope you and everybody else had a blast! Now Im back into position by my mail box..... :P

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Happy New year right back at ya! Yep it was great! Hope you and everybody else had a blast! Now Im back into position by my mail box..... :P

Lol just imagine, everyone resumes back at work today and we resume back to the waiting game lol. Well since most of your correspondence comes in on Fridays, tomorrow might just be that day!!!

Received an email from Theresa May this morning in response to my mail from the 4th of November. After over a month oh well.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 am

[/quote] Lol just imagine, everyone resumes back at work today and we resume back to the waiting game lol. Well since most of your correspondence comes in on Fridays, tomorrow might just be that day!!!

Received an email from Theresa May this morning in response to my mail from the 4th of November. After over a month oh well.[/quote]

NO! What did she say?? (in her email?)

ps nope Im not really expecting anything tomorrow as I only submitted my biometrics 30/12 am. So i dont know how long it takes after that.....

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:29 am

verbina wrote:
Lol just imagine, everyone resumes back at work today and we resume back to the waiting game lol. Well since most of your correspondence comes in on Fridays, tomorrow might just be that day!!!

Received an email from Theresa May this morning in response to my mail from the 4th of November. After over a month oh well.[/quote]

ps nope Im not really expecting anything tomorrow as I only submitted my biometrics 30/12 am. So i dont know how long it takes after that.....[/quote]

True that. Let's keep fingers crossed. You are already a winner. I guess you should be looking out for the van is it DX or DFX or whoever delivers for the home office rather the postman but then again you cannot tell :lol: .

Well the letter does not give a timeline just a confirmation of what I was told when I called up after Xmas.
I can confirm that your case is currently under consideration with the relevant casework unit. There are a number of checks that must be completed before a decision can be reached. These checks remain ongoing and we apologise for the length of time they are taking to complete. I am sure you will appreciate the necessity of completing the relevant checks as these are made to ensure the applicants meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules and are fundamental in maintaining effective immigration control. Your application will be concluded soon after all the enquiries have been completed and you will be notified of the outcome as soon as a decision has been reached.
I guess the wait continues for moi. It's feels like "never ending story".

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Received an email from Theresa May this morning in response to my mail from the 4th of November. After over a month oh well.

ps nope Im not really expecting anything tomorrow as I only submitted my biometrics 30/12 am. So i dont know how long it takes after that.....[/quote]

True that. Let's keep fingers crossed. You are already a winner. I guess you should be looking out for the van is it DX or DFX or whoever delivers for the home office rather the postman but then again you cannot tell :lol: .

Well the letter does not give a timeline just a confirmation of what I was told when I called up after Xmas.
I can confirm that your case is currently under consideration with the relevant casework unit. There are a number of checks that must be completed before a decision can be reached. These checks remain ongoing and we apologise for the length of time they are taking to complete. I am sure you will appreciate the necessity of completing the relevant checks as these are made to ensure the applicants meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules and are fundamental in maintaining effective immigration control. Your application will be concluded soon after all the enquiries have been completed and you will be notified of the outcome as soon as a decision has been reached.
I guess the wait continues for moi. It's feels like "never ending story".[/quote]

Urrrm nope it cant be DX coz its only between themselves and lawyers and that... Tbh my letters have all been sent 2nd class normal mail signed for delivery....

Yep typically nothing new in an email really, hopefully she means police checks, so that wont take long at all!! You re nearly there! Yay!!!

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Re: FLRO appeal allowed

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 am

Great news that your family's appeal has been allowed. I have just made an appeal on mine and my children and husband - seven year rule.

I would like to make my case as strong as possible ...can you assist me with information on the grounds for appeal that your family used. I would really be grateful.

My children are ten and nine...the nine year old was born here and ten year old came when he was ten months old. We have lived here since September 2004 and will have legally lived here for ten yrs in September this year.
amjadleeds wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Bounty hunters CAPITA sent me a letter leave uk as soon as possible. How comes my 10 yers old child who born and brought up here leave uk?

Hi everyone ,

My family appeal allowed on 3rd December 2013, on basis of 7 year rule / family life in UK. Actually I am main applicant, I have applied ILR on basis 10 year rule , my application is pending from last 15 month, my solicitor applied my family visa extension on Flro they refused we did appeal , it allowed,
Please can you share , how long will take to get visa, they posted letter 18th .
My prayers with everyone, those been refused , don't lose hope you will get end of day,
Please share your experience how long take to get visa after appeal allowed.

Regards
Amjad leeds

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am

Under no circumstances should you leave the UK...rather continue the battle here. My brother in-law was told the same and he went back home and its been three years. They now told him that you have qualifications and lived in your country ...for this long therefore you can adapt. Keep the fight here. All the best.

ale001 wrote:Today is the end of the year.

My Christmas gift turned to Refusal. Still thinking of what next to do.

Told i can appeal but must be outside the UK, but the point is i am not ready to leave the UK for any reason. Hell NO WAY! :(

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello Forum HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. I only send reconsideration in sept 4 2013, home office didn't reply. I didn't go for JR. In 28th nov 2013 CAPITA BOUNTY HUNTERS send me a letter to leave the country, I replied them back I am not going because my family life established in uk like my child born and brought up here now 10 years old and applied british citizenship in October 18th 2013 just waiting for approval. Guys further what will happened with me from HOME OFFICE? Just waiting removal notice from HOME OFFICE after that I can have a right of appeal but when? our family passport and marriage certificate and my child birth certificate is in HOME OFFICE. Even now I can't go for JR its already 4 months for refusal. I have been in this country 16 years. What is the next step for me? please advise and what HOME OFFICE going to do? because I only send reconsideration letter, does sometimes HOME OFFICE LOOK AT THE RECONSDIERATION LETTER?

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 pm

@Shondra Sharma, As advised, under no circumstance should you leave the country. If you have some money to spare, you can try sending a fresh application and if they refuse you, you will have 30 days from that refusal to file in JR.
Just give it a thought.
It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:31 am

Thanks @hatsched. Finance is big problem living in a limbo difficult to survive. Can I do a free aplication with a new form flr(fp)?

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 am

Hi every one we just send photographs and two family friends letters for the time period they asked for.I am surprised they asked from lawyer via email.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 am

Soni 1 wrote:Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Applied : 08/11/2013
Fee taken: 12/11/2013
Biometric request letter dated:14/11/2013
Biometric letter recieved:21/11/2013
Biometric done:23/11/2013
Document requested:30/12/2013
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together
Hi everyone happy new year I had just send photographs and two family friends letter they had some letters from 2011 dec as well. I don't know what they will do i am very worried and I am surprised they asked about documents via e mail with deadline of 6th January and said that otherwise they will make decision on documents they alredy had. I am so worried reply anyone pls

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 am

Soni 1 wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together
Hi everyone happy new year I had just send photographs and two family friends letter they had some letters from 2011 dec as well. I don't know what they will do i am very worried and I am surprised they asked about documents via e mail with deadline of 6th January and said that otherwise they will make decision on documents they alredy had. I am so worried reply anyone pls

Hi Soni,

I believe when they requested for more documents, they meant anything with a letter headed paper just to make things look official like receipts, bank statement, bills, GP letters, hospital letters and so on. With pictures, that is ideal too if it has dates on them. But since you stated that you have already sent this in before, then I believe a cover letter would have made perfect sense to them on why you cannot produce any further letters. You have really done your best to be honest. Let's just pray that the caseworker favours you in his/her decision. It's always better to try than not try at all. God is with you and will favour you.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 am

dapsonlee wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:

Hi Soni,

I believe when they requested for more documents, they meant anything with a letter headed paper just to make things look official like receipts, bank statement, bills, GP letters, hospital letters and so on. With pictures, that is ideal too if it has dates on them. But since you stated that you have already sent this in before, then I believe a cover letter would have made perfect sense to them on why you cannot produce any further letters. You have really done your best to be honest. Let's just pray that the caseworker favours you in his/her decision. It's always better to try than not try at all. God is with you and will favour you.

I think its becoming more commonplace for them to use email nowdays.... HO asked my social worker some questions via email, so nothing to worry about! Finally they are embracing technololgy! Apart from that I agree with everything @Dapsonlee said.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 pm

[quote="Soni 1"][quote="Soni 1"]Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together[/.
Hi yes most of the photographs have dates on them and some unofficial letters as we'll.some of the 2013 letters after November.my solicitors wrote covering letter as well,but realistically I don't know how good it will be.can they(HO) give reply soon because of deadline

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Soni 1 wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together[/.
Hi yes most of the photographs have dates on them and some unofficial letters as we'll.some of the 2013 letters after November.my solicitors wrote covering letter as well,but realistically I don't know how good it will be.can they(HO) give reply soon because of deadline

Well I am sure if you sent it before the deadline you will be fine. And as for replies before deadline, it depends on how satisfied they are with what you and your solicitor sent off. It all boils down to the caseworkers discretion my very good friend. Since you have sent all all we need to do is pray for a positive outcome. I believe you will be fine.

@verbzy, I believe technology is indeed catching up. Dr who (home office) finally updated their time machines I suppose. No wonder the checks seem a bit faster these days. Lol. Hope you have taken a break from that letter box?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Nope Ill probably be in my letter box position for another week by my estimates, about the same for you....
:P
But Im just trying to Keep Calm and Candy Crush!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:02 pm

verbina wrote:Nope Ill probably be in my letter box position for another week by my estimates, about the same for you....

I hope and pray so and most importantly the end-wait must be positive too. Next week fingers crossed.

Keep calm and candy crush lol. I could write a book about this forum and past year and hopefully make sales of it :lol: fingers all crossed I pray it all halts next week.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:25 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:Nope Ill probably be in my letter box position for another week by my estimates, about the same for you....

I hope and pray so and most importantly the end-wait must be positive too. Next week fingers crossed.

Keep calm and candy crush lol. I could write a book about this forum and past year and hopefully make sales of it :lol: fingers all crossed I pray it all halts next week.

haha yeah do it!! My dad s been bugging me to be writing a book instead of just sitting around candy crushing, but Im too lazy ! As long as I get a li'l mention :P :P :P

tuby
Newly Registered

Post by tuby » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Good news. Just got a call from solicitor todday that i have bn granted for. Applied dec 2012 and got approved dec 2013.
God is awesome and thanks to this board

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:42 pm

tuby wrote:Good news. Just got a call from solicitor todday that i have bn granted for. Applied dec 2012 and got approved dec 2013.
God is awesome and thanks to this board
Woop woop!!!! Amazing news!!!! Well done!!!!
That would be the first good news of the New Year (although technically you had been granted back in december, doesnt matter though)!!!

Ps if you get a chance, could you please share your story? Thank you.