ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After winning the another letter came - urgent help pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:26 pm

@ babylondoner,

What happens if bhote is unable to provide the letter with the missing information? Will he be refused again???? After a UK JUDGE has described their initial decision as unlawful ?[/quote]

Bhote quoted that HO requested for the same third party letter initially submitted with the same procedure, this simply mean that HO want an updated copy of the third party bank letter. It doesn't say the applicant name should be on the letter as the judge already ruled that such letter is not possible as bank can't issue it. Its the same as those applicants that were asked to submit latest bank statement showing that 50k or 200k is still available to the applicant.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ babylondoner,

What happens if bhote is unable to provide the letter with the missing information? Will he be refused again???? After a UK JUDGE has described their initial decision as unlawful ?
Bhote quoted that HO requested for the same third party letter initially submitted with the same procedure, this simply mean that HO want an updated copy of the third party bank letter. It doesn't say the applicant name should be on the letter as the judge already ruled that such letter is not possible as bank can't issue it. Its the same as those applicants that were asked to submit latest bank statement showing that 50k or 200k is still available to the applicant.[/quote]

The letter received from HO office does not say in particular about the same third party as before . As my third party is in paternal leave , so worried about the delay and was thinking to change the third party sponsor , if it is okay ???

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:01 pm

babylondoner wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
Olasunkanmi, the problem here is not the availability of the 50k but the third party letter.

He was refused because of some missing information on the 3rd party letter which the bank refused to include.

He went to court and the judge agreed with his submissions.

HO asking again for the same letter is absolutely ridiculous.

What happens if bhote is unable to provide the letter with the missing information? Will he be refused again???? After a UK JUDGE has described their initial decision as unlawful ?
Its very straight forward. He provided bank letter with missing information. Home office should have asked him to provide proper letter without going for refusal and now judge asked them to act according to law so they are demanding letter so that can make decision for his applicatin which is still outstanding

I wish.judge do same in my case which was refused on same grounds :D

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm

@ bhote123

The letter received from HO office does not say in particular about the same third party as before . As my third party is in paternal leave , so worried about the delay and was thinking to change the third party sponsor , if it is okay

From your previous quote you wrote; ''- third party letter has to be provided again with the same procedure as earlier''.

I think they mean that you should submit the same third party letter you submitted before as the judge already ruled the letter is ok since bank can't provide according to HO requirement.

You also stated that your third party sponsor is on paternity leave and my guess is that paternity leave might only delay the letter but doesn't make it impossible to obtain unless there is something you are not telling us about your third party sponsor.

If you also decide to change your third party sponsor, then be ready for another battle with HO as they might interpret it as though you are only trying to source for sponsor just for the visa and not to do business. They will have also expect that your business is presently trading as your previous leave allow you to run your business and changing third party sponsor now will bring in lots of suspicions.

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Finally sent the requested docs to HO . Let's see what HO has to say this time .

bhote123
Newly Registered

Re: After winning the another letter came - urgent help pls

Post by bhote123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I would like to thank you all for your valuable suggestions . Finally I received my visa on 31dec 2013. Thank you again .

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: After winning the another letter came - urgent help pls

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:45 pm

bhote123 wrote:I would like to thank you all for your valuable suggestions . Finally I received my visa on 31dec 2013. Thank you again .
Congratulation and best of luck in your business.