ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got visa (third party funding)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhote123
Newly Registered

Got visa (third party funding)

Post by bhote123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:34 am

I finally received my visa today . Thanks to all the members of this forum . It was really helpful. Below is my application history if it helps anyone :-
-applied :21 jan 2013
-refusal : 20 April 2013
Applied in tribunal court for the appeal
-court hearing date : 05 sep 2013
-appeal won date : 20 sep 2013
Home office was given a weeks time to go against the court's decision to go for upper tribunal . Luckily no response from home office . In a hope to receive the visa and docs , start of the waiting period.
Suddenly ,,,,
- 09 dec 2013 : a letter received from head office asking for recent CAR letter and third party letter along with bank the statement and certificate of available 50k . The total time given was a 7 working days .
-17 dec 2013: sent again the requested docs .

Finally on 31 dec 2013 , received the visa . If anyone needs any help regarding the third party funding , please do not hesitate to ask. I will be more than happy to share it .

inaya
Newly Registered

Re: Got visa (third party funding)

Post by inaya » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:52 pm

HELLO
First of all congr for your visa.i also applied in Dec 2012 on third party funding from pakistan but refused in june last year now my case is in JR.But my visa expires in jan what should i do now i just want to know your sponsor is in uk.what you think what are my chances in Jr .my refusal reasons are below.
.No name on bank latter
no email add and land line no
no date of issue and place of issue on declaration letter
letter does not confirm how much money avalible to me .
but every thing is on the doc.
please advice me.

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks @inaya

Yah my sponsor is in uk . If you have corrected all your mentioned refusal reasons , then definitely you have higher chances of getting the visa . If not then please be prepared with some docs , as HO can ask anything anytime .
And Even if your visa expires in Jan,there won't be any problem. As your application is still under process . In my case my PSW got expired in February 2013.

Good luck

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Below is the question asked in PM by one of the member , thought to share it , might be useful for others :

I am going to show third party fund, which is a joint account of Uncle and Auntie. Do I need to mention both names in bank letter and separate third party declaration letters?

And another question, is it necessary to have third party declaration on stamp paper or simple paper?

I am going to sign on the declaration paper as well when I get these documents here in the UK.

I'm going to apply next week, and your advise would really help me take the right decisions.

Answer :

- Yes , you have to mention both the names in bank statement and certificate .
- third party declaration you can have in a simple white A4 paper , but must be attested by a solicitor .
- a statutory declaration has to be made by the solicitor who will approve that he has seen the bank docs and the third party letter and has approved that is genuine.

If your third party is abroad then please make an affidavit and other please follow http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &t=154013/

As per my experience , I had my sponsor in uk so finally for third party funding I prepared following docs :
- third party bank statement
- third party bank certificate that the money is available to him .
- third party declaration , that he will make money available to me .
- statutory declaration by solicitor .
- certificate from solicitor .

Anything else please don't hesitate to ask . Rest good luck with your application .

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Congratulations and Happy New year

My case almost same case like you, i submitted my application on 25th jan 2013 and got refusal on May 2013 then i went to court. On hearing date 25th oct UKBA withdraw their decision. They said we will rethink and give you reply as soon as possible. But now its has been two months after my decision withdrawn i am still waiting for my decision. You know how long they gonna take to give me decision.

Anyone know how Much fees MP's charge for writing a letter to UKBA on behalf of my case delayed?

Thanks

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 am

bhote123 wrote:I finally received my visa today . Thanks to all the members of this forum . It was really helpful. Below is my application history if it helps anyone :-
Home office was given a weeks time to go against the court's decision to go for upper tribunal . Luckily no response from home office . In a hope to receive the visa and docs , start of the waiting period.
Suddenly ,,,,
- 09 dec 2013 : a letter received from head office asking for recent CAR letter and third party letter along with bank the statement and certificate of available 50k . The total time given was a 7 working days .

Finally on 31 dec 2013 , received the visa . If anyone needs any help regarding the third party funding , please do not hesitate to ask. I will be more than happy to share it .
Hi. just want to know recently, HO ask third party bank letter only or affidavit as well. thanks

habeebuddinm
Newly Registered

Post by habeebuddinm » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am

very congratulation,

i need your advice as i applied with partial third party from india and rest of the money in my UK bank.

i submitted following document from third party

Bank letter stating my third party has ------ money and his account no., total approx in uk pond
affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper
advocate letter
ration card copy
passport copy

i have applied recently, just do like to know what do you think, does it work or do i have to prepare for any other documents.

all viewers are encourage to advice

Thanks

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

sskhalsa wrote:Congratulations and Happy New year

My case almost same case like you, i submitted my application on 25th jan 2013 and got refusal on May 2013 then i went to court. On hearing date 25th oct UKBA withdraw their decision. They said we will rethink and give you reply as soon as possible. But now its has been two months after my decision withdrawn i am still waiting for my decision. You know how long they gonna take to give me decision.

Anyone know how Much fees MP's charge for writing a letter to UKBA on behalf of my case delayed?

Thanks
In my case they took 2 and half months to respond , so I guess yours should be on the way by now . Any how , you have won the appeal for re-consideration of the refusal decision,so HO might ask you for any further supporting docs .

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 pm

MNaveedonline wrote:
bhote123 wrote:I finally received my visa today . Thanks to all the members of this forum . It was really helpful. Below is my application history if it helps anyone :-
Suddenly ,,,,

Hi. just want to know recently, HO ask third party bank letter only or affidavit as well. thanks
Hi , HO asked for supportive docs for third party funding duly attested by solicitor , which includes all the docs as per guidance . Please refer above ...

bhote123
Newly Registered

Post by bhote123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:11 pm

habeebuddinm wrote:very congratulation,

i need your advice as i applied with partial third party from india and rest of the money in my UK bank.

i submitted following document from third party

Bank letter stating my third party has ------ money and his account no., total approx in uk pond
affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper
advocate letter
ration card copy
passport copy

i have applied recently, just do like to know what do you think, does it work or do i have to prepare for any other documents.

all viewers are encourage to advice

Thanks
Pls refer to this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &t=154013/ for more
information about third party funding from abroad . Good luck

kpatel700
Newly Registered

Post by kpatel700 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:41 pm

hi
congratulation. can u plz send me letter format that has been used for third party funding on kpatel700@yahoo.co.uk. much appreciate ur reply. i assume i need following document

-third party statement showing balance (equivalent to GBP) from bank
-third party affidavit confirming fund available to me for investment

what else do i need to match home-office requirement. plz reply

shujjaa
Newly Registered

Post by shujjaa » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Suddenly ,,,,

Hi first of all very very happy new year to you that bring you good news congratulation.

I am going to apply next month on (PSW) route my funding are divide in to countries. I have some of funds are available in my personal Bank account in (Pound sterling) and rest of abroad (Pakistan Pak Rupees) as a joint account with my real elder brother.

Do I still need third party letter and solicitor approval ?
The letter from Bank should also mention my name as a accounts holder with brother name to sharing information with Border Agency ?

Please I will be appreciate if you send a copy of format third party letter I have seen on T1 Guideline but still confusing some points if you do i will be much thanks full. My ID shujjaa@hotmail.com