ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Obie/Gurus n other members Help Me Out ROR App

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Favour100

Pls Obie/Gurus n other members Help Me Out ROR App

Post by Favour100 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

I recently called HO last week and asked them about my COA, they told me they will send it soon, and i also ask them about my expired passport that i have submitted for my Retention of Right, though my RC is still valid inside, The man on phone was so good and helpfull he told me not to worry about expired passport that my RC will be issued on A4 paper by the case worker, that no one can refuse me bcos of passport expired, also ask me to send a letter ASAP to the HO to tell them to stick it on A4 paper,,

Please what do you think about this? I cant get a new passport from my embassy in London ( except back home )
and Please were can i send the letter to? i don't have the address in Liverpool

Please guys help me out on what to do next i really appreciate your help

Thanks for your reply
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

Favour100

Re: Pls Obie/Gurus n other members Help Me Out ROR App

Post by Favour100 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Pls members and gurus help me out about my situation
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Why don't you follow the advice given to you over the phone? Did you take the name of the person who helped you?

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Thanks for ur reply,

I cant remember the name of the guy who i spoke with on phone, pls do i need his name to include in the letter??

patbay
Newly Registered

Post by patbay » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 am

Hi, I will suggest you wait for the COA to arrive and you can start from there. Because the COA will come with case ID and the exact address to send any correspondence. Good Luck.

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks patbay, i ll wait for the COA to arrive, hopefully next week, finger crossed i believe in God that my RC will be issue to me,
thanks again

Favour100

Re: Pls Members/Gurus n other members Help Me Out ROR App

Post by Favour100 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Goodnews i recieved my COA with righ to work yesterday, please guys do i have to send the letter to Address on top the COA? and i am requesting my passport back as well? can i include all the details in RODform instead of sending letter asking them to stick my new RC to A4 paper??

PLease gurus / members help out, Thanks in advance