ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for PBS dependant - which form and eligibility?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mustafa.hamdani

ILR for PBS dependant - which form and eligibility?

Post by mustafa.hamdani » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi All,

I'm currently on ILR (got it in April 2013 based on 5 years on Tier-1), however my wife is still on a PBS dependant visa and she arrived in UK on March 3, 2012. Following are the few question I have:

1. When can she apply for ILR? My understanding is that she will be eligible to apply from 4th of Feb, 2014 (28 days before qualifying period completion). Is my understanding correct or she needs to wait until 3rd of March, 2014 to be eligible?

2. Which form does she need to use? I think she needs to use SET(O) and select PBS dependant as category. Or does she need to use SET(M)?

3. I'm interested in booking an appointment at Solihull but am unable to find any appointments (I haven't tried at mid night yet). However, there are plenty of appointments available at other PEOs. I was just wondering if it is because people prefer Solihull over other PEOs or is there some other reason I'm not aware of. If I can't find appointment at Solihull then which PEO is recommended. We want to deal with friendly staff like they have at Solihull.

Thanks,
Last edited by mustafa.hamdani on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VR

Re: ILR for PBS dependant - which form and eligibility?

Post by VR » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm