ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuby
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by tuby » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

I came in feb 2012 with 8wks old pregnancy and visitor visa. Visa expired April 2012, delivered my son aug 2012' applied for flr dec 2012. Partner and son British. Overstayed 8 months before applying. I also told h/o that i help my partner to look after his 2 kids from previous marriage 3 days a wk as well as take care of our son and d home. Home oofice req for add docs in nov and i used d opportunity to tell them abt our expected 2nd child. Dancing with double steps cos i gave birth 31st dec.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm

tuby wrote:I came in feb 2012 with 8wks old pregnancy and visitor visa. Visa expired April 2012, delivered my son aug 2012' applied for flr dec 2012. Partner and son British. Overstayed 8 months before applying. I also told h/o that i help my partner to look after his 2 kids from previous marriage 3 days a wk as well as take care of our son and d home. Home oofice req for add docs in nov and i used d opportunity to tell them abt our expected 2nd child. Dancing with double steps cos i gave birth 31st dec.

Awwwwh then its a double joy for your darling!!! Congratulations once again!!! Brilliant story, thank you for taking your time to share this with us!!! All the best for you and your family!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

nazreen12

Post by nazreen12 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi just want to share with you guys my appeal has been allowed application was base on 7 years rules.
this forum has been amazing.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 pm

nazreen12 wrote:Hi just want to share with you guys my appeal has been allowed application was base on 7 years rules.
Congratulations nazreen12, any chance you can provide some more information, did you apply as a sole parent or with your partner or as a partner to a British citizen?
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 pm

tuby wrote:I came in feb 2012 with 8wks old pregnancy and visitor visa. Visa expired April 2012, delivered my son aug 2012' applied for flr dec 2012. Partner and son British. Overstayed 8 months before applying. I also told h/o that i help my partner to look after his 2 kids from previous marriage 3 days a wk as well as take care of our son and d home. Home oofice req for add docs in nov and i used d opportunity to tell them abt our expected 2nd child. Dancing with double steps cos i gave birth 31st dec.

Wow! Happy new year and congratulations to you. Double joy for a festive season indeed!

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Nazreen, am absolutely over the moon with joy for you!!!
Waoh, this is awesome. God bless you and your family.
Verbs and Dapsonlee , thanks for keeping the forum alive.
Keisha, crystal newbie,Shondra,Ale,hatchshead and every wonderful person who using this forum(naba, can't forget you dear) Happy new year to us all. It is our year of breakthrough.

Still waiting patiently for that glorious date, so fingers crossed.
Take care everyone.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:24 pm

nazreen12 wrote:Hi just want to share with you guys my appeal has been allowed application was base on 7 years rules.
Finally a break on the 7 year rule. Seem like the new year actually meant itself this time. But yer could you pls share like Hatchsead proposed to help others jump over this obstacle. God bless you!

TurboA
Newly Registered

Post by TurboA » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:28 pm

An update on my FLRO application as unmarried partner with British child and british step child. I just received a request for more information from HO . They requested for my partners passport and proof of address for both of us covering about 8 months. We have lived together for 18 months and not the required 2 years. Does this mean that they want to grant me? I kind of believe they would have just refused because we don't meet the 2 years, instead of asking for more info. The period for which they asked is during the time I claimed we lived together.please share your experience, does request for more information normally mean you have a good chance of being granted leave? Thank you.
Timeline
Applied 25/11/13
Acc letter 02/12/13
Biometric done 5/12/13
Request for more info 31/12/13

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:37 pm

TurboA wrote:An update on my FLRO application as unmarried partner with British child and british step child. I just received a request for more information from HO . They requested for my partners passport and proof of address for both of us covering about 8 months. We have lived together for 18 months and not the required 2 years. Does this mean that they want to grant me? I kind of believe they would have just refused because we don't meet the 2 years, instead of asking for more info. The period for which they asked is during the time I claimed we lived together.please share your experience, does request for more information normally mean you have a good chance of being granted leave? Thank you.
Timeline
Applied 25/11/13
Acc letter 02/12/13
Biometric done 5/12/13
Request for more info 31/12/13
Based on the trend we have experienced so far, this is a good sign. Just as long as you can submit to the teeth what was requested off you, you are more than ok. You are almost at the finish line. I believe you have won already. That's a serious time record for an initial application!!!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:30 pm

@nazreen12 big big congratulation!!!!!!! are you both parents are overstayer? please share your story.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Happy new year forum family!! Hope this new year brings with it everything you've ever wished for!!

As always, the message is:::: to all those awaiting decisions, hang on in there and to those who have been refused, do not despair, God is on your side.

@Nazreen12. Well done on the victory. You're victory brings hope to people in similar positions. Keep fighting the good fight till the end...

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:42 pm

nilemarques wrote:Happy new year forum family!! Hope this new year brings with it everything you've ever wished for!!

As always, the message is:::: to all those awaiting decisions, hang on in there and to those who have been refused, do not despair, God is on your side.

@Nazreen12. Well done on the victory. You're victory brings hope to people in similar positions. Keep fighting the good fight till the end...
Please check your inbox.

sedor21
United Kingdom

Post by sedor21 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

tuby wrote:Good news. Just got a call from solicitor todday that i have bn granted for. Applied dec 2012 and got approved dec 2013.
God is awesome and thanks to this board
Am very happy for you.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:53 pm

@kukuwife please check inbox.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"][quote="nilemarques"]Happy new year forum family!! Hope this new year brings with it everything you've ever wished for!!

@Nazreen12. Well done on the victory. You're victory brings hope to people in similar positions. Keep fighting the good fight till the end...[/quote]
Please check your inbox.[/quote]

Inbox Shondra!!

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi Shondra! Inbox.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Tuby and nazreen12 congrats.

Very positive start to 2014 may it continue!

Have a pleasant weekend all
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks@nilemaqures please check it again.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks@nilemqares please check it again. @Believe2013 please check in your inbox.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@kukuwife please check inbox.
Plz check inbox
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Tuby and nazreen12 congrats.

Very positive start to 2014 may it continue!

Have a pleasant weekend all
Great new. Congratulations Tuby and nazreen12

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 pm

[quote="hatchsead"]@Shondra Sharma, As advised, under no circumstance should you leave the country. If you have some money to spare, you can try sending a fresh application and if they refuse you, you will have 30 days from that refusal to file in JR.
Just give it a thought.
It is well![/quote]

Hi

Does any body get 30 days or 3 months time to go to JR after refusal.

Shareen24h

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:35 pm

@shareen24h please check your inbox.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Shorndra check box

Seneca

Post by Seneca » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Verbina and dapsonlee you guys have been awesome, for keeping people spirit up. You definitely deserve you grants if only for your kindness, humanity and good humour.

CrystalNewbie hope you will be successful in your appeal.

Congratulations to tuby, amjadleeds and nazreen12 please share your story so it can help others on the journey. How was your appeal / application allowed. What factors / arguments made your application successful.

@Soni 1
Any time Home office ask for more information is good news, it means they are serious trying to sort out your case. Provide what you can in the time frame required. If you can can't, explain. May be you can provide more info at longer time frame that should suffice. Get your files from credit check companies like equifax and experian they have got files of everybody in UK.

By the way this upgrade of immigrationboards.com is more like serious downgrade, it was fine, easy and efficient before this "upgrade".