ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa issued after a lengthy battle

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sky100
Newly Registered

Visa issued after a lengthy battle

Post by sky100 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 am

Hi everyone ,
I have been an ardent follower in this forum, all the posts ( useful and useless) :D were of immerse help. I had previously applied for Tier1 entrepreneur visa early last year but was refused due to silly mistakes which many of us still make today. I appealed but lost, and my solicitor advised that I make a fresh application which I did.UKBA arranged an interview for me to prove that my business was genuine , it wasn't an easy interview as my business plan was scrutinized.Last Friday I received a letter confirming that my visa has been approved.

Here are a list of the documents I submitted

Application forms
Bank statements and letter confirming 50k available
CAR certificate (£3 invoice)
Company website, gumtree adverts
Maintenance funds
CV
Public liability insurance ( Hiscox insurance)
Contracts
Invoices
Degree certificate
HMRC welcome letter CT41G
Company letter head
Office space
Comprehensive business plan( please note this is very important as this is the area which the visa officers look at when called for an interview. I had my accountant prepare the business plan for me which was very helpful at my interview.

Once again I'm grateful to this forum , anyone who needs help should not hesitate to ask me as I would like to give back to this community.

Regards,
Sky100

Wardlisting24
inactive

Re: Visa issued after a lengthy battle

Post by Wardlisting24 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 am

hi sky,

congrats. i've interview tomo. i do know my business plan well enough (i think!) but do you remember any helpful pointers to be aware of? exactly what sort are the question?

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:08 pm

congrats bro

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:20 pm

[quote="sky100"]Hi everyone ,
I have been an ardent follower in this forum, all the posts ( useful and useless) :D were of immerse help. I had previously applied for Tier1 entrepreneur visa early last year but was refused due to silly mistakes which many of us still make today. I appealed but lost, and my solicitor advised that I make a fresh application which I did.UKBA arranged an interview for me to prove that my business was genuine , it wasn't an easy interview as my business plan was scrutinized.Last Friday I received a letter confirming that my visa has been approved.

Here are a list of the documents I submitted

Application forms
Bank statements and letter confirming 50k available
CAR certificate (£3 invoice)
Company website, gumtree adverts
Maintenance funds
CV
Public liability insurance ( Hiscox insurance)
Contracts
Invoices
Degree certificate
HMRC welcome letter CT41G
Company letter head
Office space
Comprehensive business plan( please note this is very important as this is the area which the visa officers look at when called for an interview. I had my accountant prepare the business plan for me which was very helpful at my interview.

Once again I'm grateful to this forum , anyone who needs help should not hesitate to ask me as I would like to give back to this community.

Regards,
Sky100[/quote]

Congrats mate!
How long did it take for you to get your approval letter after interview? Please!

Lovelybegum83
Newly Registered

Post by Lovelybegum83 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:24 am

Hi, did u attended for interviewing? In February my tier 1 entrepreneur interview. Could u help me about the question pls.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:02 am

Hi, what 'silly mistake' you made in your initial application that people still make?

tarun_shreeji
United Kingdom

Post by tarun_shreeji » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 am

HI FRIENDS

I WILL APPLY TIER 1 ENT (PSW 50K) AS ENTREPRENEUR TEAM

SO ANY ONE WHO GOT VISA, CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE LIST OF DOCUMENTS PLEASE

THANK YOU

TARUN
Nqf level 4 business