ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parking ticket and ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Parking ticket and ILR

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm

I am due to apply for ILR window service next month and it's tier 1 route.

I had a parking ticket penalty ( I accidentally parked my car without displaying my parking permit ). The £60 fine was paid very next day.

Do I need to mention that in my ILR application? Any replies from senior members or having personal experience would be really appreciated.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Parking ticket and ILR

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm

same thing happen to my husband he got penality ticket due to tyres low pressure while driving . we send our counterpart for point endorsement within week and pay the charge . then we find after a month that the counterpart is wrong one so they gave court date .its our bad luck we don't know that we have two counterparts one is for the lost driving licence .from court we got 3 point and 300 fine paid same day .this all happened in January 2013 we applied for ilr in aug 13 got ilr in dec 13 .we do mention this in form and also attach court letter and criminal record check certificate .hope this helps
ss

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Thanks for your detail reply and congrats on your ILR.

But in my case no points or court was involved, do you think I still need to declare?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm

No, you do not.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

srocky
Newly Registered

Post by srocky » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 am

Hi SSWSZ,

I am in same situation, how you disclose it, in which section of form ?