ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Appendix 2 question 1.9

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s4aox
Newly Registered

Help! Appendix 2 question 1.9

Post by s4aox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:40 am

Hi Guys,

I need some guidance here please.

My wife is a Pakistani citizen and we were married last October, this was an arranged marriage which we both freely agreed to and have made this clear in the application.

Applying under Cat A, Salaried employment in the UK as I meet the minimum requirements.

Now my questions is, as per our Islamic beliefs we did not see each other until the Wedding day, we did keep in touch using skype, whatsapp etc.

I stayed in Pakistan during the wedding for around 10 days and had to fly back as I work and live in the UK, since being back in the UK we have stayed in touch everyday and talk everyday using Skype/Viber.

My question related to 1.9 Appendix 2: Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)

Were filling this application with no help from solicitors and want to do it ourselves, im just not sure how to answer the question, we stayed together as husband and wife with my extended family in Pakistan soon after the wedding for 10 nights.

If we answer no, which I have a feeling is what the correct answer is , what is recommended to write as the reason? My mind has drawn a blank

Would really appreciate any insight to this, being kept awake most nights in the last few weeks trying to get all this together

s4aox
Newly Registered

Re: Help! Appendix 2 question 1.9

Post by s4aox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am

Anyone?

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:20 am

The answer would be yes. Since your marriage you spent 10 days together as husband and wife.

s4aox
Newly Registered

Post by s4aox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks for the reply. Others have stated on another forum that its not classed a "Living". :|