ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prayforus
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by prayforus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 am

They're still gathering all the information and reviewing it to give you both the results (hold/successful). That's how I understand it.

I still think it's control of immigration and they just want to let some people in each month. Remember, they have targets to meet. It really is sad. I haven't seen my wife for a long time, and with work, I can't get time off. It's depressing, but UKBA don't care.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Saf786 :
Am not sure. After this email they didn't respond to any of my email. I emailed them today to ask if its still on hold or what lets see if they bother to reply. Its totally unfair we meet the requirements thn why we have to wait till march for the court decision.
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 pm

prayforus wrote:They're still gathering all the information and reviewing it to give you both the results (hold/successful). That's how I understand it.

I still think it's control of immigration and they just want to let some people in each month. Remember, they have targets to meet. It really is sad. I haven't seen my wife for a long time, and with work, I can't get time off. It's depressing, but UKBA don't care.
Really its soo depressing i haven't seen my husband for a long time its my first anniversary next month i hope i'll be with him before that INSHALLAH...
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

RZ Girl wrote:Saf786 :
Am not sure. After this email they didn't respond to any of my email. I emailed them today to ask if its still on hold or what lets see if they bother to reply. Its totally unfair we meet the requirements thn why we have to wait till march for the court decision.
Let me know if you hear anything... I've emailed then too so let's hope inshAllah

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 pm

saf786 wrote:
Let me know if you hear anything... I've emailed then too so let's hope inshAllah
I will ... Have u emailed them today?
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:10 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
saf786 wrote:
I will ... Have u emailed them today?
Yeah I am.. Asking to let me know what my application status is... Hold or in process ? X

Hussain20
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain20 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello could someone tell me if Islamabad and Lahore are the only places you can take a english test for spouse visa in Pakistan? Are there any approved test centres elsewhere?

Thank you

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Hussain20 wrote:Hello could someone tell me if Islamabad and Lahore are the only places you can take a english test for spouse visa in Pakistan? Are there any approved test centres elsewhere?

Thank you
Where do yu want to take the test from? Pretty much all major cities have test centres.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 am

HI Guys,

I'm a 20 year old who recently got married from Pakistan and applied for my wife's visa at the same time, was hoping someone could shed some light on a few things for me.

My case was slightly different than others as I do not earn £18,600, because I get Disability Living Allowance (DLA) I am exempt from the earning.

So I wanted to know if there on anyone else who applied like this as well, and also would this mean that my case would get opened quickly or processed quickly based on the fact I am exempt from the earnings threshold.

Also I would like to know what is the current time frame I should be expecting, because I asked at Lahore and they said it should be within 3 three months. I would like to know how practical that is.

Also my cousin applied 1 week before me in Mirpur, so I shall keep you posted on his outcome also.

Application submitted: 21 October 2013 (21/10/2013) Lahore
Under process at BHC: 01 November 2013 (01/11/2013)

Naila

Post by Naila » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 am

KashmiriMunda wrote:HI Guys,

I'm a 20 year old who recently got married from Pakistan and applied for my wife's visa at the same time, was hoping someone could shed some light on a few things for me.

My case was slightly different than others as I do not earn £18,600, because I get Disability Living Allowance (DLA) I am exempt from the earning.

So I wanted to know if there on anyone else who applied like this as well, and also would this mean that my case would get opened quickly or processed quickly based on the fact I am exempt from the earnings threshold.

Also I would like to know what is the current time frame I should be expecting, because I asked at Lahore and they said it should be within 3 three months. I would like to know how practical that is.

Also my cousin applied 1 week before me in Mirpur, so I shall keep you posted on his outcome also.

Application submitted: 21 October 2013 (21/10/2013) Lahore
Under process at BHC: 01 November 2013 (01/11/2013)

Slam brov can I ask hw many months dey had given ur cousin who applied in Mirpur.

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 am

Any Mirpur applicants heard anything. I know of 2 girls not in this forum who got their visa around 3 months mark. One got hers 2 days before the 3 months were up and the other after 3 months and 6 days.

Fingers crossed we receive our response within 3 months inshallah.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:46 am

The is so depressing :-(

Naila

Post by Naila » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 am

Syed Shah wrote:Any Mirpur applicants heard anything. I know of 2 girls not in this forum who got their visa around 3 months mark. One got hers 2 days before the 3 months were up and the other after 3 months and 6 days.

I hope inshallah we all hear very soon too. Gd news cumin vey soon for us a lot too inshallah

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 am

Any RFC?

Hussain20
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain20 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 am

tallojani wrote:
Hussain20 wrote:Hello could someone tell me if Islamabad and Lahore are the only places you can take a english test for spouse visa in Pakistan? Are there any approved test centres elsewhere?

Thank you
Where do yu want to take the test from? Pretty much all major cities have test centres.
Gujranwala

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 am

Syed Shah wrote:Any Mirpur applicants heard anything. I know of 2 girls not in this forum who got their visa around 3 months mark. One got hers 2 days before the 3 months were up and the other after 3 months and 6 days.

Applied early november. Been over 2 months, heard nothing yet, and tracking status still says 'forwarded to islamabad oc'.

E-Mailed to ask if they had received the application, which they confirmed they have and that it's under process.

That's all I have at the moment.

s4aox
Newly Registered

Post by s4aox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 pm

How have people answered Q1.9 on Appendix 2? Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)

Got married to my Wife in Pakistan and stayed there for 10 days before I had to fly back to work. Would I answer yest to the above? I've started a thread about this but thought I'd get a better response from here.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:00 pm

s4aox wrote:How have people answered Q1.9 on Appendix 2? Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)

Got married to my Wife in Pakistan and stayed there for 10 days before I had to fly back to work. Would I answer yest to the above? I've started a thread about this but thought I'd get a better response from here.
You would answer yes. You have lived with her for 10 days. I can't remember if it asks the residence where you lived at, but include it in your personal statement, as well as hers. Give the reason why you came back work etc..

I had the same issue, where I only stayed for a month with my wife before flying back. You should be ok, just be honest. Circumstances are circumstances and there shouldn't be any minimum restriction on staying with a spouse.

s4aox
Newly Registered

Post by s4aox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Thank you, ill do just that. :D

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Someone on another forum got rfc today. He applied in June and submitted extra docs in october heard back today. Finally, some positive news.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:38 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Someone on another forum got rfc today. He applied in June and submitted extra docs in october heard back today. Finally, some positive news.
Where was the application made from?
What did he submit which wasn't in the initial application?

The answers to these questions will help a lot of people who may not be accepted on the first application. Insh'Allah everyone will get their visas.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Someone on another forum got rfc today. He applied in June and submitted extra docs in october heard back today. Finally, some positive news.
Alhumdulilah ... Similar to my case... Applied in June and submitted extra documents in October but not heard anything back yet :-( still hoping inshAllah

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm

I don't get it... I mean I'm happy for the people who have got their visas already but don't you think the people who have submitted additional documents should also get told even if their visa doesn't get granted .. To say that we are still on hold or whatever it is... Has anyone got a reply after submitting additional documents to say that it's not enough or anything apart from the ones that have been granted alhumdulilah

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 pm

He applied in Islamabad.. He hasnt said yet what he submitted additionally.

I agree they should notify those whose additional documents they do not accept rather than making them wait in false hope. I found out my additional documents were not accepted as a result of my MP contacting UKBA to whom they responded and said that we did not accept the documents otherwise they were giving me standard email replies saying it was under process etc.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 pm

HELLO786 wrote:He applied in Islamabad.. He hasnt said yet what he submitted additionally.

I agree they should notify those whose additional documents they do not accept rather than making them wait in false hope. I found out my additional documents were not accepted as a result of my MP contacting UKBA to whom they responded and said that we did not accept the documents otherwise they were giving me standard email replies saying it was under process etc.
How so I get hold of my mp ?? And would it be he's for me to get my local mp in London or for my husbands who's name the case is in who is in Pakistan ? Should he contact his mp or I should ?