ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guys need ur help plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qkiyani
Pakistan

guys need ur help plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by qkiyani » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 am

hi,

my Appeal was allowed on 18 nov for reconsideration.... n i received a letter from HO on 06-01-14 dated 16 dec that

Could u plz supply the the following missing document as required under paragraph 41-sd

41-SD. The specified documents in Table 4 and paragraph 41, and associated definitions, are as follows:
(a) Where this paragraph refers to funding being available, unless stated otherwise, this means funding available to:
(i) the applicant;
(ii) the entrepreneurial team, if the applicant is applying under the provisions in paragraph 52 of this Appendix; or
(iii) the applicant’s business.
(b) Where this paragraph refers to the applicant’s business, the applicant must be registered as a director of that business in the UK, and provide a Companies House document showing the address of the registered office in the UK, or head office in the UK if it has no registered office, and the applicant's name, as it appears on the application form, as a director.
(c) The specified documents to show evidence of the funding available to invest are one or more of the following specified documents:
(i) A letter from each financial institution holding the funds, to confirm the amount of money available. Each letter must:
(1) be an original document and not a copy,
(2) be on the institution's headed paper,
(3) have been issued by an authorised official of that institution,
(4) have been produced within the three months immediately before the date of application,
(5) confirm that the institution is regulated by the appropriate body,
(6) state the applicant's name, and his team partner's name where relevant,
(7) show the account number and,
(8) state the date of the document,
(9) confirm the amount of money available from the applicant's own funds (if applicable) that are held in that institution,
(10) confirm the amount of money available from any third party (if applicable) that is held in that institution,
(11) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, and where available landline phone number and any email address, and
(12) confirm that if the money is not in an institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), the money can be transferred into the UK; or

now first of all i received the letter very late as my solicitor was on christmas holidays n em worried whether home will accept this or not

secondly main problem is in this letter caseworker highlighted no 4. As my refusal was "Both of us (team members) dont have access to each other accounts we held 25k in each of our personal accounts n we jointed our accounts after refusal...
now i dont understand what does case worker want " A bank letter within the three months before the date of application" or a recent bank statement or letter"

thanx in advance

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: guys need ur help plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tanvir1985th » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 am

provide them a recent one which shouldnt be more than 3 months old from today. regarding yr lateness in getting the letter u should be worried. how long time did they give u? if the expected time of providing the documents have already elapsed then u should explain in a letter. all should be fine then

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:40 am

@ tanvir1985

thanks for ur reply
but i dont understand why he highlighted no.4 bcaz it clearly states have been produced within three months immediately before the date of application n how can i get a bank letter which is back dated.....

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:09 pm

qkiyani wrote:@ tanvir1985

thanks for ur reply
but i dont understand why he highlighted no.4 bcaz it clearly states have been produced within three months immediately before the date of application n how can i get a bank letter which is back dated.....
I hope u kept a copy of that letter which should have a reference no. go to bank and ask a copy of that. secondly get a new letter or statement as well. and finally write a covering letter concerning that u r in confusion regarding point 4 that u already provided a letter or statement which was less than 3 months old at the time of application but once again u r providing a copy of that and at the same time a new bank statement as well. also add that if u have made a mistake in understanding the language of the letter then the case worker must call u to explain u what he needed rather than refusing yr application as per evidential flexibility rule. well thats all i can think now

calcium1
Newly Registered

Post by calcium1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 am

plz check ur inbox