ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:12 am

hi pcr..

please share ure timeline and place...
and help us to explore integra...any verification frm thr side ??

aj_sp_007
________
Smoke weed every day
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:55 am

Hi aj_sp_007,

I have applied at VFS Pune on 23-May-07 including dependants' and the applications have been forwarded to Mumbai BHC on the same day.

Received passports back from Mumbai BHC on 08-Jun-07 by courier (Blue Dart). As far as I know there is no verification done by Integra at my employer. Please let me know if you need any specific info.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 am

hi pcr...

can you plz provide your complete documentation list...

Regards

Aj_sp_007
________
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE DICUSSION

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:21 am

Hi aj_sp_007,

Below are the details of submitted docs.

Mandatory documents required by VFS Pune. All are in original

HSMP approval letter
Filled HSMP points pro forma and a copy of the same
Last 6 months bank statements
Last 6 months pays slips
3 years IT returns
Degree certificate
Present employment proof (offer letter from current employer)
Filled VAF1 application forms with photos
An additional photo (only for primary applicant)
Copies of first and last pages of all passports
Passports (self, spouse and child)

For Integra.

Filled Integra form and copy of the same
Copy of degree certificate
Copy of degree marks sheet (not mandatory)
Copies of first and eighth pages of VAF1 form

Additional supporting documents submitted from my side. All are in original.

All documents that have submitted along with HSMP application. (some of them are
included in the mandatory documents)
Cover letter for EC
Initial accommodation sponsorship letter provided by my friend in UK and supporting
documents for the letter
Certificate by CA for available liquid funds. (I have not shown any fixed assets)
Fixed deposits statement
Bank statements to show the balance
Employees’ Provident Fund (PF) statement slip
Marriage certificate and couple of marriage photos
Child’s birth certificate
Job listings from job sites for my skills
Professional certificates that I achieved for my skills
Recent telephone bill and electricity bill for address proof

hemal_p

format of letter of accomodation

Post by hemal_p » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Hi,
If you can please share the format of letter of accomodation here.

Thanks,

HP

madanrm

Source of funds info

Post by madanrm » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:16 am

Guys,

Is there any rejection possible on grounds of finance information that we submit.

Do we need to show the source of funds ( from where we have this amount) etc for EC.

regards
Madan

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi there

Post by sandeep_622 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:37 am

hav applied for EC . . like to know what exactly time it takes . . as they say (VFS) 15 to 18 workings days it means Mon 2 Fri. . they considering. . .but i have seen so many got there file back . . before 15 days even. . . so at what ground they decide . . as nowadays ther is no rush in HSMP can any one have any idea regarding. pls share. .

debz

Post by debz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi sandeep_622,

Yes it's true.. I got my visa after exact 18 working days.. Whereas my husband case was different.. All his original docs and decision letter was lost in transit by Air Mail. But, after getting the re-print after 12 weeks, we applied for his EC (i.e. in late 1st week of July) .. he got the visa within 8 working days..

So, you know the processing time varies from case to case.. I came to know that they have not verified many things in my case, still they took so much time..

You won't believe, the day we received his visa, we called up the chennai helpline in the morning, to know the status.. they told to call up only after 18 working days to know the status.. but the same afternoon we received the visa.. :roll:
Regards,
Debjani.

debz

Re: Source of funds info

Post by debz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:19 pm

madanrm wrote:Guys,

Is there any rejection possible on grounds of finance information that we submit.

Do we need to show the source of funds ( from where we have this amount) etc for EC.

regards
Madan
Hi madan,

I will suggest you not to take chance.. Do show the source of funds..

In my case I have shown a transfer of big amount to my Indian a/c (from my UK a/c). So, as supporting document I have provided the UK bank a/c statement for the month in which the transfer took place.. Also, I have submitted my UK payslips..

My friend also got HSMP approval and sold his car before applying for EC, as he was going to relocate soon.. So, for that I suggested the submission of Sale receipt, delivery receipt, notarised photocopy of the cheque, RC book showing name transfer, insurance papers.. He got his visa too.. :)

Even my brother has also shown the source of his funds..

I don't know about your source of fund.. but whatever be it, it is advisable to show the source of the fund inflow into your a/c.
Regards,
Debjani.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:40 am

Hi pcr,

Is it mandatory to submit IT returns for "Three Years"? I was under the impression that we just need to submit the ITR for the period for which we have claimed earnings in the HSMP application.

Did VFS people specifically ask for 3 years ITR?

Aren't we supposed to submit a document in support of Date of Birth too? Will a certificate issued by a Secondary Board say CBSE suffice?

regards,

Push_HSMP
pcr wrote:Hi aj_sp_007,

Below are the details of submitted docs.

Mandatory documents required by VFS Pune. All are in original

HSMP approval letter
Filled HSMP points pro forma and a copy of the same
Last 6 months bank statements
Last 6 months pays slips
3 years IT returns
Degree certificate
Present employment proof (offer letter from current employer)
Filled VAF1 application forms with photos
An additional photo (only for primary applicant)
Copies of first and last pages of all passports
Passports (self, spouse and child)

For Integra.

Filled Integra form and copy of the same
Copy of degree certificate
Copy of degree marks sheet (not mandatory)
Copies of first and eighth pages of VAF1 form

Additional supporting documents submitted from my side. All are in original.

All documents that have submitted along with HSMP application. (some of them are
included in the mandatory documents)
Cover letter for EC
Initial accommodation sponsorship letter provided by my friend in UK and supporting
documents for the letter
Certificate by CA for available liquid funds. (I have not shown any fixed assets)
Fixed deposits statement
Bank statements to show the balance
Employees’ Provident Fund (PF) statement slip
Marriage certificate and couple of marriage photos
Child’s birth certificate
Job listings from job sites for my skills
Professional certificates that I achieved for my skills
Recent telephone bill and electricity bill for address proof

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:44 am

NACE,

Can you please provide the list of the documents submitted by you? Are there any specific documents which were asked for, by the VFS people? For how many years did you provide the ITRs?

Any specific documents for INTEGRA?

regards,

push_HSMP
NACE wrote:HI ALL,
I SUBMITTED MY EC DOC TODAY.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:47 am

Ya its common.

I am on student visa to UK currently & my wife and daughter areon student dependent but my VISA says - Dependents -0

So everything is in order in that regard.
pcr wrote:In my visa stamp, number of dependants mentioned as zero though I have applied for dependants and visas stamped on their passports. Is this common?

Please share your experience.

pcr
Newly Registered

Post by pcr » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 am

Hi push_hsmp,

Yes, VFS guys specifically asked for 3 years ITR.

I have not submitted any proof of age as I have not claimed points for age. I think the same documents should be submitted for age proof which were submitted during the initial hsmp application.

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi there

Post by sandeep_622 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:20 am

hi . . well in my case .they were not asked for 3 yrs itr. . have submited for the claimed period only . . so its not mandatory. . to say. .

pb78
United Kingdom

Post by pb78 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:44 am

Hi Folks,

I am delighted to convey to you all that I obtained my EC today. I applied for EC on 23-May-07. I was called for an interview yesterday at British High Commission, Chennai and had a gruelling 40 mins interview with the EC Officer. However at the end I was told that my visa will be issued. Thanks to all you guys for having helped me over the past 6 months. I will be more than happy to help anyone with the entire HSMP process. Plz PM for any specific details.

Rgds,
pb78

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi everybody

Post by sandeep_622 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm

hi to everyone

happy declaring. .i got my ec in just 7 working days. .

this board is rocking. . .

list of documents as are as under

1. approval letter plus all docs that i submit for the HSMP
2. bank statement last six months (6.5 lacs )
3. property docs worth of 50 lacs
4. investment like MF, LIC, POST worth for 5 lacs
5. accomodation letter from uk British citizen
marriage certificate

spouse docs as under
IT return for last 1 yr
Bank statement ( 1 lac bal.)
academic docs
investments

plus a good presentation thats is a key to a success. . believe me

bye

sharu79
Newly Registered

@pb78

Post by sharu79 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

Hi
Congrats for your EC. What sort of queries did they ask u in the interview? Was there any integra check in your case? kindly reply..cheers

madanrm

Need help about bank accounts !!

Post by madanrm » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:32 am

Dear all,

Request your help for applying EC.

1. Bank Statement showing my pay credit has huge amounts credited ( 7 lacs - in splits of 1 lac, 2 lacs and couple of 50Ks) in Jun 07. I got it from my parents and some from my personal loan and not sure how i can substantiate that.
Is it required to prove latest 6 months pay credit. If not , i wish to show bank statement only until May to avoid confusion. Will this work

Can i show another account which has credits clearly. i can produce this statement until July also.

Pls help

regards
Madan

niruv

Post by niruv » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:17 pm

Hi Madanrm,

Nothing to worry though if there are lumsum credits in ur bank account. I also got all the amounts credited into my bank account in the April when i applied for EC.
But I got a letter from CA saying that i got all these funds form appropriate sources.

So show your bank statements till date.

All the best for your EC.

Cheers,
Niruv

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 pm

I applied for EC at Delhi.

(1) The guy made me fill a Integra form which is slightly different from the one available on the website.
(2) He did not allow me to submit photocopies of all the pages of the main applicant's passport
(3) Refused to accept copy of Degree Certificate instead asked for Final Year Marksheet !!
(4) Did not allow me to submit additional details regarding the change in the name of the Institution & the address of the employer where I was working on deputation (i dont know how will Integra verify my docs now)

So it seems thatIntegra verification for me will be negative as they would call up at places who do not have my details. I resisted a lot but they did not heed to my requests :(

HSMP docs allowed to be submitted as bunch (as put together by me)

donno whats gonna happen.....

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:52 pm

I applied for EC at Delhi.

(1) The guy made me fill a Integra form which is slightly different from the one available on the website.
(2) He did not allow me to submit photocopies of all the pages of the main applicant's passport
(3) Refused to accept copy of Degree Certificate instead asked for Final Year Marksheet !!
(4) Did not allow me to submit additional details regarding the change in the name of the Institution & the address of the employer where I was working on deputation (i dont know how will Integra verify my docs now)

So it seems thatIntegra verification for me will be negative as they would call up at places who do not have my details. I resisted a lot but they did not heed to my requests :(

HSMP docs allowed to be submitted as bunch (as put together by me)

donno whats gonna happen.....

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 am

hi push_hsmp,

All the very best for your application.

Im really surprised to read your experience. coz in this thread thr are lot of posting whr they say, VFS has nothing to do with the VISA. they work like a courier company collecting the documents and forwarding it to BHC.
Even if they make any sequence changes you can always resist and request. All they can do is to put a mark on it., no more than that. They can always suggest you but cant force you.

Regards,

aj_sp_007
________
Hare Krishna - Iskcon Forums

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:58 am

Thanks aj_sp_007,

You are right in saying that they are just a courier agency (sort of) but what was appalling was complete lack of understanding (& cooperation) of the person attending me. However, through a lot of persuasion and ego massaging I was able to achieve almost all that I wanted.

In the end, I could submit my application (HSMP part) in the order that I had put it together. However, he seemed very reluctant in accepting additional pieces of evidences (as far as Integra documents) are concerned - I needed to submit docs showing change in the name and telephone number of my institution & my employer details.

Keeping my fingers crossed... will update the board members on the status. Meanwhile, would advise people to carry all the documents possible to VFS (You never know what these guys might ask for). I was simply caught unawares when they asked me to provide mark sheet of the last year of my graduation (instead of the degree).

Best Regards,

push_hsmp

mohan76

Post by mohan76 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:24 am

Dear Friends,

I am on the verge of completing my documents for the EC application but I am not able to understand what kind of proof we have to submit to prove that my skill is in demand or i can get a job within short time.

I mean when we search a job on the website and find the vacancies suiting our skills then what next ?.........we should take the print out of that ? IF yes then how many job postings we have to show in hard copy ?

I hope you friends understood my query and help me with your reply.

Thanks in advance
mohan

rrst_101

Query about funds

Post by rrst_101 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:04 am

Hi,
I plan to apply for EC anytime soon.As I do not have enough funds as of now in my account, I was planning to move funds from my parents' account. But I was told by immigration consultants that its quite risky to move a big sum into my bank account. They suggested me to go for personal loan which they feel is safer. But I am not sure what to do next.Please advice.

Thanks.