ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refusal on income threshold requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mari2014
Newly Registered

Visa refusal on income threshold requirement

Post by mari2014 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 am

Hi,

I am a british citizen and i applied for my wife to join me in the Uk as my dependant.They have refused the visa under the following grounds =====> "Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirement under Appendix FM. Based on the evidence available I am not satisfied that your sponsors' income and employment are as stated. Therefore a decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State's appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement".

1.They said they have refused the application and then later on go on to say that a decision on the application has been put on hold.What do they actually mean?

2.Also,i have submitted evidences to show that my income is over 18600 by means of pay slip,bank statements and letter from employer.What else i could submit for ukba to consider as evidence of my income?.

Your support is much appreciated.Thanks.

ijamesf

Re: Visa refusal on income threshold requirement

Post by ijamesf » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 am

I sent in a copy of contract, pay increase letters and P60's to accompany everything you have already listed financially.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:17 am

This link explains what is referred to regarding the application being put on hold. The HO appeal against the court judgement against the minimum finance level is due to be held in March 2014.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ome-update
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:41 am

Did you submit ALL the financial documents required?