ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano time -frame

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Zambrano time -frame

Post by euspouse07 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 am

Could someone please throw some light on the amount of time Department taking to process the zambrano application.
There is no clear indication on the www.inis.ie about this.

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Timeframe is frm 8 to 12 months. Best of luck

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

mostly cases its 8-12 months,it all depend on your file also officer who are dealing with your file.

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 pm

IQU wrote:mostly cases its 8-12 months,it all depend on your file also officer who are dealing with your file.
couldn,t understand why they take so long to verify in simple cases especially when mother is making an application.
Would they issue with any temporary stamp in mean time so she can deal easily with other government office i.e obtaining pps number

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:13 pm

IQU wrote:mostly cases its 8-12 months,it all depend on your file also officer who are dealing with your file.
couldn,t understand why they take so long to verify in simple cases especially when mother is making an application.
Would they issue with any temporary stamp in mean time so she can deal easily with other government office i.e obtaining pps number

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

They are not giving any temporary stamps, but I think its very harsh, so you just hqve to wait.but you will get at the end of the day,good luck

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:44 pm

I would be grateful if someone please throw some light on this question.I have submitted application for Zambrano few weeks back but haven't heard anything from relevant section.I wonder can i apply for pps number as i dont have one.

Tdianecamara

zambrano

Post by Tdianecamara » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 pm

why it's ages to deal with Zambrano?

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

euspouse07 wrote:I would be grateful if someone please throw some light on this question.I have submitted application for Zambrano few weeks back but haven't heard anything from relevant section.I wonder can i apply for pps number as i dont have one.
You dont need to have PPS...

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

loverboy2 wrote:Timeframe is frm 8 to 12 months. Best of luck
It could be earlier....Mine took less than 4 months

Jasonday
Newly Registered

Post by Jasonday » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm

euspouse07 wrote:
I submitted my application in April 2013 and still waiting for a final response since they now have all documents they requested. I don't have any other stamp to live here and was not issued with any temporary stamp but I applied and got my PPS Number. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Jasonday wrote:
euspouse07 wrote:
I submitted my application in April 2013 and still waiting for a final response since they now have all documents they requested. I don't have any other stamp to live here and was not issued with any temporary stamp but I applied and got my PPS Number. Hopefully this helps.

Thanks
Any update on Zambrano application.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi All,

Could some one please let me know, what kind of documents DOJ would ask in Zambrano application ?

Thanks in advance

chrissyevans17
Newly Registered

Re: Zambrano time -frame

Post by chrissyevans17 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Could I ask where you got that information, that they generally take 8- 12 months to go through? I'm on my 9th month of waiting now, and hoping there's not too much longer, but would prefer verification as I cant find that information from the Home Office website. After 6 months commenced, my solicitors chased up on my application. We received a letter from HO saying that my certificate of application is still valid until they make a decision. They said they could not give an estimate as to when that might happen but that they were dealing with them in order from dates received.

dalebutt

Re: Zambrano time -frame

Post by dalebutt » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

chrissyevans17 wrote:Could I ask where you got that information, that they generally take 8- 12 months to go through? I'm on my 9th month of waiting now, and hoping there's not too much longer, but would prefer verification as I cant find that information from the Home Office website. After 6 months commenced, my solicitors chased up on my application. We received a letter from HO saying that my certificate of application is still valid until they make a decision. They said they could not give an estimate as to when that might happen but that they were dealing with them in order from dates received.
Chrissy, this is Ireland section of the forum, Zambrano matters being discussed here are Ireland related not UK, I read your post on the EEA section, It might be better to start a new thread to generate different replies, not everyone will be reading the EEA2 timelines where you have posted. I will re-read your post again to have a better understanding of the matter before passing any comment. Good luck.