ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Had my appeal done on 7th January

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

Had my appeal done on 7th January

Post by sad.1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 am

Hi members I had my hearing on 7th of January and I can say the best hearing I had I ll add the details later.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Had my appeal done on 7th January

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 am

Glad to know you had good experience .... looking forward to details of the hearing as I am sure it will be helpful for many us :) I got hearing on the 23rd

regards
sad.1 wrote:Hi members I had my hearing on 7th of January and I can say the best hearing I had I ll add the details later.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:16 am

I had my hearing at 10am but when I reached there my barrister informed me that my case is on float, means no Judge is available so you may hve to wait till 1 or so. You guys won't believe all of people's got free and court getting empty and its half 3 my barrister said maybe your case is going to adjourned.

I was like please don't I already had enough and I don't want it no more in whole court there was only 5 judges left. Suddenly phone rang on reception they said you hearing will start at 4:15 in this court number and you guys won't even believe that judge came in there was no HO representative and judge was so humble so caring and he actually heard my case till 5:35 my barrister very clearly mention each and eveything to judge and he was so convinced. My barrister was well prepare and was so much packed of knowledge. He gave the copy of old and new rules to judge explained each and everything. And judge was convinced I have added CAR later as this was missing and judge said but you have provided certificate of incorporation and memorandum. No questions were asked to me. I am so hopping that I will get visa with the grace of ALLAH (SWT).

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:32 am

Lucky u tht no homr office rep attended so more likely u will get decision in your favour. Good luck and all the best

Regards

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:14 am

Rehan HO Rep was there but she has left at 3:30 and she was so friendly to my barrister like they know each other for long time. So even my barrister was surprised that no judge stay till 5:35 as courts close at 5pm. He said to me that you are lucky that he listened to your case and understands everything. All now I am hoping is judge show them that I am the director of company, would you believe judge asked to barrister then should I reconsider them all 4 points then my barrister said its going to be the same if they ask for bank letter. So he said we have clarified to you all 3 points now only point left is CAR an its now provided to u. So I hope that ALLAH (SWT) mercy on me and all other people's they get their visas on time.
quote="rehan01"]Lucky u tht no homr office rep attended so more likely u will get decision in your favour. Good luck and all the best

Regards[/quote]

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 am

Just wanted to share my hearing experience with you guys on the 8th of January, refusal reason was because no contract had been provided ( Applied Sept 2012, Refused march 2013). Hopo and my barrister had a pre case conference and decided what they were going to discuss, informed the judge when he came in, the judge was the sweetest person ever and Hopo was nice too.

I was asked why I didn't submit the contracts, if HO wrote to me after I submitted my application, would I have been able to give any contracts. They also discussed my human rights aspects as I am completing my 10 years LR in February, questioned my english fiance on our long term relationship, why he won't go back to live with me if I were refused a visa etc.

My barrister was brilliant, he made a very good argument in his closing submission as to why I should be given a visa, how beneficial I have bee to the country and society, my good character, family life so on. The judge looked convinced, reserved his decision. I am now waiting for the determination. I will update when I get my decision.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

thanks for sharing your experience and all the very best for your appeal

regards
Mrs.P wrote:Just wanted to share my hearing experience with you guys on the 8th of January, refusal reason was because no contract had been provided ( Applied Sept 2012, Refused march 2013). Hopo and my barrister had a pre case conference and decided what they were going to discuss, informed the judge when he came in, the judge was the sweetest person ever and Hopo was nice too.

I was asked why I didn't submit the contracts, if HO wrote to me after I submitted my application, would I have been able to give any contracts. They also discussed my human rights aspects as I am completing my 10 years LR in February, questioned my english fiance on our long term relationship, why he won't go back to live with me if I were refused a visa etc.

My barrister was brilliant, he made a very good argument in his closing submission as to why I should be given a visa, how beneficial I have bee to the country and society, my good character, family life so on. The judge looked convinced, reserved his decision. I am now waiting for the determination. I will update when I get my decision.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Mrs.P wrote:Just wanted to share my hearing experience with you guys on the 8th of January, refusal reason was because no contract had been provided ( Applied Sept 2012, Refused march 2013). Hopo and my barrister had a pre case conference and decided what they were going to discuss, informed the judge when he came in, the judge was the sweetest person ever and Hopo was nice too.

@ Mrs.P, you are very likely to win your case but I will advice that you should make necessary plan for your ILR application as you can submit it immediately after appeal decision if its not in your favour since you will be clocking 10yrs in February and you are allowed to submit a fresh application within 28days of appeal refusal and also 1months before you clock the 10yrs.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KindHeart
Newly Registered

Appeal Time

Post by KindHeart » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Dears Friends.
I have submitted my appeal on 10th of Dec 2013 and my court fee has been deducted but I did not received any hearing date..... do you know when my hearing date will be allowed....
Best Regards.