ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED INFORMATION ABOUT RETURN ON TUER 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

superistic
Newly Registered

NEED INFORMATION ABOUT RETURN ON TUER 4

Post by superistic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi,

my cousin got a tier 4 student visa in march 2012 when he reached uk the college got closed. he couldn't even had a chance to go there. after that he stayed there for one year and few months and ukba never contacted him no he contacted them and returned to pakistan on 1st of august but as he got last year may entry stamp on his passport in order to show that he returned on time i.e within two months time frame of closing college.

now kindly can you tell me if he apply for a student visa again can he expect to have a visa without past investigations????

regards

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: NEED INFORMATION ABOUT RETURN ON TUER 4

Post by bruteforce » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 am

Your cousin committed fraud / forgery & is seeking admission to UK again. If the UKBA find out about the dishonesty then he / she is done, otherwise apply again, no one can stop him / her.

superistic
Newly Registered

Post by superistic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 am

hi,

thanks for a swift response, your very much right its an act which he shouldn't have done. but that instant decision was taken by him in a very stressful situation. we all family members had to gather money for him to study in u.k to proceed in this life successfully. but when the college got finished without even any notice he didn't had more money to pay for another college to get extension. and above that the strict rules of ukba. he came back cus he wanted to live and study in u.k legally. but he got information that by coming back after one year he had already violated the law and wont be able to return back. but still all this explanations can never be an excuse for this mistake.

anyways, thanks for your time, can you please tell me if he apply for student visa again will ukba search for his previous tenure as he came back through heathrow airport. i mean do they do that as there was no passport checks when he was leaving.

Regards

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 pm

He was under tier - 4 visa and sponsored by his college. If the college close down it means that his visa was curtailed and he supposed to return to home or apply for a new visa. His all details will be with home office and obviously they will ask him when he returned during the credibility interview.

Its good for him to take any immigration lawyer's advice before making a new application.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:24 pm

superistic wrote:Hi,

my cousin got a tier 4 student visa in march 2012 when he reached uk the college got closed. he couldn't even had a chance to go there. after that he stayed there for one year and few months and ukba never contacted him no he contacted them and returned to pakistan on 1st of august but as he got last year may entry stamp on his passport in order to show that he returned on time i.e within two months time frame of closing college.

now kindly can you tell me if he apply for a student visa again can he expect to have a visa without past investigations????

regards
superistic wrote:hi,

thanks for a swift response, your very much right its an act which he shouldn't have done. but that instant decision was taken by him in a very stressful situation. we all family members had to gather money for him to study in u.k to proceed in this life successfully. but when the college got finished without even any notice he didn't had more money to pay for another college to get extension. and above that the strict rules of ukba. he came back cus he wanted to live and study in u.k legally. but he got information that by coming back after one year he had already violated the law and wont be able to return back. but still all this explanations can never be an excuse for this mistake.

anyways, thanks for your time, can you please tell me if he apply for student visa again will ukba search for his previous tenure as he came back through heathrow airport. i mean do they do that as there was no passport checks when he was leaving.

Regards
If your cousin is intending to submit the passport with the fraudulent stamp, or lie about how long he was in the UK then no one here will give advice about how to get away with it because what your cousin is proposing is illegal.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 pm

If UKBA authorities feel suspicion then they can trace the truth from the record of airline, oyster, bank and NHS etc.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:31 pm

I do not think there will be a problem. Your cousin did nothing wrong apart from forging his passport entry. That was silly.Since he did not get a letter from ukba his time here was legal. If he gets caught he will be in trouble. Why doesn't he get a new passport. Then there is no fraud commited
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

superistic
Newly Registered

Post by superistic » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:59 pm

quantum1 wrote:I do not think there will be a problem. Your cousin did nothing wrong apart from forging his passport entry. That was silly.Since he did not get a letter from ukba his time here was legal. If he gets caught he will be in trouble. Why doesn't he get a new passport. Then there is no fraud commited

Hi thanks for a hopeful reply. Incase of making a new passport and applying again should he mention the actual date of his departure from uk? And will ukba accept this explaination that he was never contacted by them regards cancellation of his visa?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:22 pm

quantum1 wrote:I do not think there will be a problem. Your cousin did nothing wrong apart from forging his passport entry. That was silly.Since he did not get a letter from ukba his time here was legal. If he gets caught he will be in trouble. Why doesn't he get a new passport. Then there is no fraud commited
Changing the passport doesn't make illegal, legal. Fraud is committed, getting away with it is another thing.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:44 pm

sheraz7 wrote:If UKBA authorities feel suspicion then they can trace the truth from the record of airline, oyster, bank and NHS etc.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:02 pm

bruteforce wrote:
Changing the passport doesn't make illegal, legal. Fraud is committed, getting away with it is another thing.
Fraud is done when a false document is used to deceive. As she has not used the faked information, no fraud has been commited. If she gets new passport no fraud will be commited. I think she should just be honest. she has not yet done anything wrong. Ukba will trace and find nothing wrong because the cousin will speak truthfully.
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:14 pm

quantum1 wrote:As she has not used the faked information, no fraud has been commited. If she gets new passport no fraud will be commited. I think she should just be honest.
Are you really reading what you typing here :o :o
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 pm

You have been informed that your 'cousin' has practiced deception and will just dig a deeper hole by making false statements on future applications. He'll face at least a 10 year ban, nothing more to be said.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.