ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

forgot to mention othernames

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abuk
Newly Registered

forgot to mention othernames

Post by abuk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi All,

I have a bit of stupid situation which is worrying me. At the time of completing entry clearance application as Spouse of HSMP-Post JR dependent in 2007 i have forgot to mention the name before marriage and never thought about this even at the time of extension.
Attached with both of the applications (EC and Tier 1 G Extension) was marriage certificate with name before marriage so there was no intention to hide this information and it was an honest mistake, finger prints were also taken at the time of EC. There was no space to provide this kind of information during the time of ILR application in 2012 and after Finger prints were taken then ILR was granted, Marriage certificate with pre marriage name was also attached.

Now at the time of completing the citizenship forms in Mid of November 2013 i have realised the mistake and completed the other name too. Does anyone know if this is going to cause any issue at the time of Citizenship application ? in which i have mentioned the pre marriage name and attached the marriage certificate.

Abuk

VR

Re: forgot to mention othernames

Post by VR » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Its a non issue.
You should be fine.
cheers
vr

abuk
Newly Registered

Re: forgot to mention othernames

Post by abuk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:26 pm

VR wrote:Its a non issue.
You should be fine.
cheers
vr

Thank you for quick response , it will help a lot . It's just one of the stupid mistake which was concerning.

Thank You !
Abuk