ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Sorry I meant would it be easy ** for me to get my mp or for my hubby in Pakistan ?

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:22 pm

I just searched for my local MP and found an email address . It's says MP conservative ... I don't even know if I'm looking at the right thing. Can someone please tell me what I should email them and how to put it in wording ? This is scary :-(

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:28 pm

To Saf786

You need to contact your MP. You can do this by phone or email. Explain on the email what happened with your case and they are not responding with replys and ask them to contact them on your partners behalf asking them have they accepted the additional documents sent.

You should get an email reply quick from them. I once had to ask my local MP to contact on behalf of my husband because our case was taking ages to process and i was lucky that my MP told me after they replied to him that our case was refused, so my husband knew before when collecting passport that he wasnt granted visa.

For some reason they reply to MP's and not us.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:13 am

Naila wrote:
KashmiriMunda wrote:HI Guys,

I'm a 20 year old who recently got married from Pakistan and applied for my wife's visa at the same time, was hoping someone could shed some light on a few things for me.

My case was slightly different than others as I do not earn £18,600, because I get Disability Living Allowance (DLA) I am exempt from the earning.

So I wanted to know if there on anyone else who applied like this as well, and also would this mean that my case would get opened quickly or processed quickly based on the fact I am exempt from the earnings threshold.

Also I would like to know what is the current time frame I should be expecting, because I asked at Lahore and they said it should be within 3 three months. I would like to know how practical that is.

Also my cousin applied 1 week before me in Mirpur, so I shall keep you posted on his outcome also.

Application submitted: 21 October 2013 (21/10/2013) Lahore
Under process at BHC: 01 November 2013 (01/11/2013)

Slam brov can I ask hw many months dey had given ur cousin who applied in Mirpur.
They did not mention any timeframe at Mirpur to my cousin

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:33 am

To Saf786

Please check your pm

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:23 am

U can find ur local mp details in google when u put ur area in it and it should have their email. I would suggest u get in touch with ur mp rather than ur husband to get a better response. Explain ur situation to him/her that u applied 4 visa and u been waiting x amount time.
Remember to put ur husbands name, application reference, passport number, date of birt and the type of visa u applied for.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

samera123

Post by samera123 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Assalamu alaykum,

Sis Sameena did you contact your MP? if so what did he advice?

I don't understand how long are they going to keep us on hold for :( soo stressing!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:18 pm

samera123 wrote:Assalamu alaykum,

Sis Sameena did you contact your MP? if so what did he advice?

I don't understand how long are they going to keep us on hold for :( soo stressing!
I called their office, they said they would call on my behalf next week, because they are busy, after coming back from holidays!

InshAllah i will keep you updated

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi,

Anyone had any RFC's this week?

Submitted: LHE 19/07/2013
RFC: waiting waiting waiting...

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Salaam

Yes many people had rfcs this week by the Grace of Allah
Stay positive :)

http://embassy-finder.com/united-kingdo ... d_pakistan

So far i have noticed from both forums that islmabad and lahore people are hearing, no one since a long time has heard from Mirpur! Must be back log, maybe tomorrow In shaa Allah
Applied online 15/9/15

newbie1213

Post by newbie1213 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Let's hope that is the case Inshallah.

I know last week was slow so I'm hoping this week or next may bring some good news.
HELLO786 wrote:Salaam

Yes many people had rfcs this week by the Grace of Allah
Stay positive :)

http://embassy-finder.com/united-kingdo ... d_pakistan

So far i have noticed from both forums that islmabad and lahore people are hearing, no one since a long time has heard from Mirpur! Must be back log, maybe tomorrow In shaa Allah

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Salaams to all,
i just had a quick question if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

i am looking to go Pakistan to get married in about 5 months time in around June 2014,
i am looking to stay there for a maximum of about 1 month, and i am hoping to get married and get all the documents together and then submit the documents before i return to the UK inshallah.

What i wanted to know is what kind of evidence of subsisting marriage should i be showing when there is no separation between me and my wife in between the marriage and the application date.

i cant show skype and phone records as i will be with her after the marriage up until the application date. and i know i need to include lots of photos of the wedding and after the wedding.

But what else would anyone recommend?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:19 am

To Hello786

Could you share which date people who got RFC submitted there applications - ones from Islamabad. Thanks

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:22 am

abdulraheem123 wrote:Salaams to all,

i am looking to go Pakistan to get married in about 5 months time in around June 2014,
i am looking to stay there for a maximum of about 1 month, and i am hoping to get married and get all the documents together and then submit the documents before i return to the UK inshallah.

What i wanted to know is what kind of evidence of subsisting marriage should i be showing when there is no separation between me and my wife in between the marriage and the application date.

i cant show skype and phone records as i will be with her after the marriage up until the application date. and i know i need to include lots of photos of the wedding and after the wedding.

Salaam Brother,

I was in the position as you, I got married and submitted my case straight away. I was advised by my lawyer to send LOTS of wedding photos, attach them and also send casual photos of as many days after the wedding and before you submit the case, like if you go out sigh seeing or for dinner. Also if you know who you are going to get married to now then keep in contact if that's possible as you can submit Skype logs and call records to show that you got to know each other before you got married. I done the same.

Hope this helps.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 pm

To Always i hope i cant remember the dates lol
However i posted the link to the other forum in one of my earlier posts it should be on there some of the RFCS that people received
Applied online 15/9/15

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:46 pm

My MP called the UKBA on my behalf, they called me todaysaying that the additional documents had been linked to my husbands file and its basically waiting for results to come back.

My.husband received this email today aswell:
Thank you for your e-mail of 02 January 2014 regarding your visa application. I can confirm that your application is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. You will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.

You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Documents that you sent in November last year were seen by the officer and have been linked in file for further process.

Just a little update x

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:My MP called the UKBA on my behalf, they called me todaysaying that the additional documents had been linked to my husbands file and its basically waiting for results to come back.

Thank you for your e-mail of 02 January 2014 regarding your visa application. I can confirm that your application is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. You will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.

You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Documents that you sent in November last year were seen by the officer and have been linked in file for further process.

Just a little update x
Asalam sister

Can I just when did u email your MP and how long after did he reply u??
I also got that email before Xmas. Does mean that they arnt on hold by any chance ?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:40 pm

KashmiriMunda wrote:

Salaam Brother,

I was in the position as you, I got married and submitted my case straight away. I was advised by my lawyer to send LOTS of wedding photos, attach them and also send casual photos of as many days after the wedding and before you submit the case, like if you go out sigh seeing or for dinner. Also if you know who you are going to get married to now then keep in contact if that's possible as you can submit Skype logs and call records to show that you got to know each other before you got married. I done the same.

Hope this helps.
Wasalam Thanks for the reply,

With the call records what can you advise to use in Kashmir?, i am from there also and i will start looking into doing that now.

I also am trying to get her to sort out her passport and id card now and also to do the English test before we get married as it will save some time.

i am assuming i can still use her id card after we get married or will she need to apply for another id card after we get married with my details as the husband on her id card

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:22 pm

HELLO786 wrote:To Always i hope i cant remember the dates lol
However i posted the link to the other forum in one of my earlier posts it should be on there some of the RFCS that people received
Thanks i did check the link, but couldnt use that forum, very complicated to use thats why i asked you. Thanks anyway

KashmiriMunda
Newly Registered

Post by KashmiriMunda » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:02 am

abdulraheem123 wrote:

With the call records what can you advise to use in Kashmir?, i am from there also and i will start looking into doing that now.

I also am trying to get her to sort out her passport and id card now and also to do the English test before we get married as it will save some time.

i am assuming i can still use her id card after we get married or will she need to apply for another id card after we get married with my details as the husband on her id card
If you speak to her on Skype them carry on speaking to her on Skype and you can use that as proof of contact, also if you call her from Lyca/Lebara mobile then you can print call records from online.

I got married the same way, i knew before going to Pakistan. My wife did not have a Pakistani Passport or ID, what I did is I told her to get a passport and ID card made. I think you should tell your wife to be to get her Passport and ID card made now and just have it on her. You do not want to leave things to the last minute. You do not need to get a new ID card made after you get married, just use the same one.

If you are planning on going pakistan in the next 6 months, then I think you should start getting your wage slips ready. If you currently earn more than £18,600 then you will need to provide 6 months wage slips.

samera123

Post by samera123 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 am

Salam, thanks for the update sis Sameena. I also emailed them on Wednesday...do they really take 20 working days to reply back?? Should my husband email them as well?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 am

saf786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:My MP called the UKBA on my behalf, they called me todaysaying that the additional documents had been linked to my husbands file and its basically waiting for results to come back.

Just a little update x
Asalam sister

Can I just when did u email your MP and how long after did he reply u??
I also got that email before Xmas. Does mean that they arnt on hold by any chance ?
I called up my Mps office at the beginning of the week and they got.back to me yesterday.

Im still.on hold, we just now have to wait until someone has a look ar our file or if they have looked just waiting for results to come back. But at this rate it feels as though its going to take another six months :@

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 am

Hi

Anyone have the email so i can ask for an update please?

Application was submitted from Mirpur.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 am

abdulraheem123 wrote:
KashmiriMunda wrote:

Salaam Brother,

Hope this helps.

Assalamwalikum Brother,

my cousin is pretty much in the same boat as you, the only difference is that he has been in touch with his would be wife for some time now and he has got whatsapp logs to show for it.
I had already asked the same question on this forum about getting the ID card and passport made prior of wedding, it appears as though from the response I received "you can" but making sure all the documents corresponds to that name.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

AtherA
Newly Registered

Post by AtherA » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Assalamoalaikum

My wife received her passport today from Lahore and Alhamdulillah visa was granted.

It has taken so many prayers, some letters to my MP and 7 months for the Visa to be granted.

In a nutshell, applied on 4th July, 18th July was when they received the application. Then around the 18th November, itching for some news I wrote to my MP, half explain my circumstance and half complaining about not hearing from high commission. MP wrote back to me on 22nd saying that he wrote to them but received no reply.
25th November I got a letter saying our case was about to fail because they did not believe I met financial requirements, but would put my case on hold pending a court decision on the financial threshold of 18,600. Apparently I had not submitted bank statements! They gave me until 3rd of December to send the required documentation. I sent them 1 years’ worth of bank statement printouts stamped by cashier, I sent my contract of employment and a cover letter Al sent via DHL courier. They received this on 2nd December. I wrote to MP to ask if it was worth seeing the high commissioner in Islamabad as I would be travelling to PAK, he replied Commissioner wouldn’t have the time.
Then I went on annual leave on 11th Dec and flew out to Pak to be with my wife, 6 months we had been apart after marriage. I wrote to high commissioner to ask for an appointment just before leaving for Pak.
On 23rd Dec whilst in Pak I wrote to my MP updating him on my situation, i also wrote to visa enquiries to ask for confirmation of receipt of docs and an update of my wife’s visa application, this was through my wife’s email.
I returned on 29th Dec to UK very disappointed, commissioner had not bothered to reply.
2nd January 2014 my wife received acknowledgement of docs and that they had been forwarded to the relevant personnel. On the 3rd I complained to my MP via a letter an d asked for his advice.
Then on 9th Ready for collection via email 9am pk time. ‘Ready for collection’ had also appeared instead of ‘under process’. Today my wife received her passport with visa stamped three days before.
Alhamdulillah!
Make sure when you send evidence you send more than their requirements, I sent p60 and 7 month’s payslip and 6 months bank statement, my earning is more that their requirements, and yet they did not believe.
Allah ho Akbar! And Allah knows best!
I wish you all the best of luck and keep praying never lose hope.

Wassalaam

Ather