ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elastep

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by elastep » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello everyone,
I hope all is well. Just to update that despite putting in an application for oral reconsideration in mid December through my solicitor, I have also decided to chase the Home Office the only other way which will definitely guarantee a reply from them (My MP). I have contacted my MP and informed him of my case. He has made enquires to the Home Office on my behalf regarding my application and I just got a reply that he has been informed that my case is with a case worker as of 8/1/2014 under reconsideration at the Home Office and that I should wait for their reply. My MP has been very helpful to my case and he even remember's me from six years ago when he made a couple of enquires to the Home Office on my behalf.

Please Pray for me guys that they grant me something through this reconsideration of their before my oral reconsideration court date comes.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:14 pm

elastep wrote:Hello everyone,
I hope all is well. Just to update that despite putting in an application for oral reconsideration in mid December through my solicitor, I have also decided to chase the Home Office the only other way which will definitely guarantee a reply from them (My MP). I have contacted my MP and informed him of my case. He has made enquires to the Home Office on my behalf regarding my application and I just got a reply that he has been informed that my case is with a case worker as of 8/1/2014 under reconsideration at the Home Office and that I should wait for their reply. My MP has been very helpful to my case and he even remember's me from six years ago when he made a couple of enquires to the Home Office on my behalf.

Please Pray for me guys that they grant me something through this reconsideration of their before my oral reconsideration court date comes.
Its great that your MP is so nice and helpful, now that he s got your back HO wouldnt want to delay anything too much and hopefully they reconsider soon in your favour!

We got you in our prayers hun! Keep your chin up!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

elastep

Post by elastep » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

verbina wrote:

Its great that your MP is so nice and helpful, now that he s got your back HO wouldnt want to delay anything too much and hopefully they reconsider soon in your favour!

Thanks you very much verbina.
I hope so.
My fingers and legs are crossed and if I could cross my body too I would :wink:
Stay blessed.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:29 pm

elastep wrote:
verbina wrote:

Thanks you very much verbina.
I hope so.
My fingers and legs are crossed and if I could cross my body too I would :wink:
Stay blessed.

Aha! Keeping your toes crossed also works... I heard :P

bubu1304
Newly Registered

Post by bubu1304 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Hello there!
Ive been a silent follower of you guys!
God is so good
I iust had a phone call yesterday from my solicitor
And they granted my visa FLRO 2 1/2 yrs right to work
Im so so happy i have freedom now! Now i need to start a new life with my partner and son.

My timeline
Applied 18/11/2013
Bio done 28/11/2013
Ask for more docs 18/12/13
Recieved my docs 3/1/2014
GrAnted 11/1/2014

I used solicitor and she's very very good highly recommended

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm

bubu1304 wrote:Hello there!
Ive been a silent follower of you guys!
God is so good
I iust had a phone call yesterday from my solicitor
And they granted my visa FLRO 2 1/2 yrs right to work
Im so so happy i have freedom now! Now i need to start a new life with my partner and son.

My timeline
Applied 18/11/2013
Bio done 28/11/2013
Ask for more docs 18/12/13
Recieved my docs 3/1/2014
GrAnted 11/1/2014

I used solicitor and she's very very good highly recommended
Oh well done hun! Congratulations!! Could you please share your story? Was it a first time application?
Thank you very much :)

bubu1304
Newly Registered

Post by bubu1304 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:02 pm

I can give my solicitors details if u like.
She's the best she knows what she's doing. And its not about the money u will pay its the service that she do.

I came here 2009 tourist visa. I overstayed and met my english partner got pregnant, gave birth 2011 baby boy.
Then i try to find a good reliable solicitor to help me with my case.

After so many years of waiting now i got my visa. I can live normally now.

Goodluck to all of you guys!

First application!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:06 pm

bubu1304 wrote:I can give my solicitors details if u like.
She's the best she knows what she's doing. And its not about the money u will pay its the service that she do.

I came here 2009 tourist visa. I overstayed and met my english partner got pregnant, gave birth 2011 baby boy.

First application!
Oh so you were an overstayer also! Thats really great! Thank you for sharing! Stay Blessed!

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:31 pm

First application!
Hi congratulation to you. I am very happy for you.we are waiting for our results as well.I had just submitted my partners application 10 days before you. They requested for documents from us but waiting for result.Pray for us. Thanks

rioses
Newly Registered

Post by rioses » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Soni 1 wrote:

First application!
Hi congratulation to you. I am very happy for you.we are waiting for our results as well.I had just submitted my partners application 10 days before you. They requested for documents from us but waiting for result.Pray for us. Thanks
can you give me your solicitor's contact?

bubu1304
Newly Registered

Post by bubu1304 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Do not advertise solicitors!

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:46 am

Good morning forum friends, hope your day is going well. Congrats to @bubu1304 and the other person who was granted, I hope us people who are waiting would also be granted speedily. Summer is around the corner and am sure we could all do with getting on that plane for a vacation.

@Bubu1304 can you please tell me what additional documents you were asked to provide and if you were able to provide them all. Thanks a lot and I wish you a happy and successful life.

@Soni1 our situation is very similar, how do you feel?

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 am

MissA wrote:Good morning forum friends, hope your day is going well. Congrats to @bubu1304 and the other person who was granted, I hope us people who are waiting would also be granted speedily. Summer is around the corner and am sure we could all do with getting on that plane for a vacation.

@Bubu1304 can you please tell me what additional documents you were asked to provide and if you were able to provide them all. Thanks a lot and I wish you a happy and successful life.

@Soni1 our situation is very similar, how do you feel?
@ MissA hello to you.i am very worried about my partners situation but happy for others who got their visas and praying for me and everyone who were in the similar situation. keep your finger crossed hopefully we will get soon as well

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:09 am

Guys! Just a quick question: How do they send refusal letters? Via regular Royal mail or DX ?

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:14 am

verbina wrote:Guys! Just a quick question: How do they send refusal letters? Via regular Royal mail or DX ?
I think via Royal Mail with all your documents.why are you asking what happened share please

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:18 am

Soni 1 wrote:
verbina wrote:Guys! Just a quick question: How do they send refusal letters? Via regular Royal mail or DX ?
I think via Royal Mail with all your documents.why are you asking what happened share please
Please share what are you thinking

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 am

Soni 1 wrote:

Urrrrm :oops: I missed a DX delivery this morning and they left a card saying they tried to deliver an important document.
I could only rearrange for Monday between 9-5, so guess Ill be chewing my fingernails until then....

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 am

verbina wrote:
Soni 1 wrote:

Urrrrm :oops: I missed a DX delivery this morning and they left a card saying they tried to deliver an important document.
I could only rearrange for Monday between 9-5, so guess Ill be chewing my fingernails until then....
I think it is very very good news in advance congratulations .But in my thoughts they send Brp to solicitor are using lawyer or not.anyway they never send refusal by dx I think so it will be your card congrats

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:28 am

@Soni1

I stopped using my solicitor kind of halfway through, as I got my MP involved and then somehow I just started communicating with my caseworker directly. She requested additional documents from me directly twice and sent all the documents back along with my bf British passport via regular Royal Mail signed-for.

So as long as its not a refusal letter that I missed, then it must be my BRP.... :P :P :P

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 am

verbina wrote:@Soni1

I stopped using my solicitor kind of halfway through, as I got my MP involved and then somehow I just started communicating with my caseworker directly. She requested additional documents from me directly twice and sent all the documents back along with my bf British passport via regular Royal Mail signed-for.

So as long as its not a refusal letter that I missed, then it must be my BRP.... :P :P :P
So yes another victory and very very congrats pray for my partners please and give beautiful advices in future as well. I am very happy for you really

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:35 am

Soni 1 wrote:
verbina wrote:@Soni1

So yes another victory and very very congrats pray for my partners please and give beautiful advices in future as well. I am very happy for you really
Oh thank you very much! You and your partner are in our prayers and Ill stay true to this forum as everything I learned about immigration I learned here.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 am

Congratulations in advance Verbs
Godgives

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 am

GodGives wrote:Congratulations in advance Verbs
Thanks hun!

MissA
Newly Registered

Post by MissA » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 am

@verbina
Darling am so excited for you. Am like Omg!! You deserve this so much, your input on the forum has been priceless, huge huge congrats, I hope my congrats are not premature am just believing they don't send refusals by dx as someone I know also said that. Whatever your situation your end would be victorious. Please share as soon as you receive the news. All the best, you're a star!!!xx

To everyone else, hasn't 2014 got off to an awesome start? Have a lovely day! We would all get there in the end!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am

MissA wrote:@verbina
Darling am so excited for you. Am like Omg!! You deserve this so much, your input on the forum has been priceless, huge huge congrats, I hope my congrats are not premature am just believing they don't send refusals by dx as someone I know also said that. Whatever your situation your end would be victorious. Please share as soon as you receive the news. All the best, you're a star!!!xx

To everyone else, hasn't 2014 got off to an awesome start? Have a lovely day! We would all get there in the end!
Awwwh thank you very much for your kind words!! Indeed I will share the juicy details on Monday, so not to jinx it, but it will be a bit of a landmark case on here as this will be the first free application to be successful. As I havent paid a penny in fees to HO :?