ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moonlight001
Newly Registered

Need Advice

Post by moonlight001 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:02 am

Hello every body, i got the visa last week, my 50k fund in my personal account, i just know what the procedure to transfer the money in my business account, i tranfer full amount or step by step, please give me a reasonable advice. thanks

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Need Advice

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:39 am

this is up to u. there is no such rule. but my suggestion would be whenever there is a investment need only then transfer and make a director loan agreement as well

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Advice

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 pm

moonlight001 wrote:Hello every body, i got the visa last week, my 50k fund in my personal account, i just know what the procedure to transfer the money in my business account, i tranfer full amount or step by step, please give me a reasonable advice. thanks

You are allowed to spread the investment for 3years, so logically you can do the transfer as you wish within the 3yrs but bear in mind that the 50k funds must always be available to you because you never know if you might be question at airport or otherwise about where your funds are.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.