ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shujjaa
Newly Registered

Dependent Form

Post by shujjaa » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Hi Grou Thanks a lot every one on my previous query now. I am filling my daughter form as she born in UK now she is 10 month old. In section K Immigration history about her. In this section (K.1) I tick none of the above then it refer me to go K4 answer No K5 No. now after K5 it refer me from K10 How did you enter the UK? she didn't traveled as she born here in UK.
Please help me to filling the dependent form in

K10. How did you enter the UK ?
K11. At which port did you enter the UK?
K12. what was your ticket booking or reference number?
K13. what was the name of your transport operator ?

Also please tell me how much the fee for 10 month old child. In Main applicant form page No2 about Dependents there is wrote fee of £788( standard postal) per dependent unless it is for a child aged 18 years or over
if is the case so my wife free £788 because of over 18 then how much baby 10 month ???

thanks in advance for every one in forum those helping one and others.

Please help me what should I

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent Form

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 pm

@ shujjaa, your answer to all this questions (K10, K11, K12 AND K13) should be N/A (Not applicable).

Your child will have to pay same fee as your wife as dependant fees are the same for both adult and children.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.