ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax Issue please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

village

Tax Issue please help

Post by village » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:30 am

Hi Respected People on Board,

I would like to bring to you notice, I had a issue with my tax, I am on Tier 1 G, I came to UK in 2009 and got my extension in 2012 ..........I am in due for my ILR in feb 2014, I have filed all my tax return am Employed + self employed ,

As i am going through all my Tax returns .. i found a small mistake for the Year 2010-2011 I am employed + Self employed..where i missed one employed Tax for 75 Pounds ( I worked for four employes and the fourth one is 75 pounds where i missed this employer, where as the selemployed amount and the rest 3 employed are correct...i missed it as i could not remember at that point of time)........

will this 75 pounds be an issue for my ILR please ....any seniors kindly.........

those who do not have full knowledge , request you, please kindly do not reply.....i would appreciate any senior Gurus shed some light please.

village

Re: Tax Issue please help

Post by village » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Amber/sushmedha/vinny

Could you please kindly shed some light?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tax Issue please help

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:32 pm

No it won't just ring the HMRC and pay it.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.