ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pklease advise everyone,i have stamp 4

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssteve
Newly Registered

pklease advise everyone,i have stamp 4

Post by ssteve » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:55 pm

please advise everyone,i have the stamp 4.my wife is irish and am african..i intend to travel to spain for a week or two and i want to apply for a spanish visa..will they issue me a visa without travelling with my wife..i read i have to travel with my spouse before granting a visa..is this true?please help

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: pklease advise everyone,i have stamp 4

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:13 am

Post moved to more appropriate forum section.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: pklease advise everyone,i have stamp 4

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 am

ssteve wrote:please advise everyone,i have the stamp 4.my wife is irish and am african..i intend to travel to spain for a week or two and i want to apply for a spanish visa..will they issue me a visa without travelling with my wife..i read i have to travel with my spouse before granting a visa..is this true?please help
If you do not accompany or join your wife, you can apply for a visa under your own terms. You would need to have sufficient funds, insurance, accommodation, etc. All this information should be on the embassy website. If you travel together, you would not require the items I've just listed.