ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HI every1 urgent help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Black Joe
Newly Registered

HI every1 urgent help

Post by Black Joe » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 am

Pls i applied for RC in may 2013 and the result came out in january 2014 said my application has been refused with right of appeal.
the reason said i have provided self assessment statements, national insurance contributions, and bank statements as evidence of self employment , however this is insufficient to prove that the EEA national was exercising treaty rights as a self employed person at the time of divorce. Thats why ther refused my application pls people i need help what can i do next. I still have some pay slips of my EX wife which cover those period of our divorce but in that pay slips she's just working part time and getting less money [less than 450 pounds every month] with out paying tax or NI contribution pls need urgent help pls thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: HI every1 urgent help

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 am

You need to launch an appeal. I suggest you try and engage with someone such as a solicitor, professional adviser.

You need to try and understand the reasons for the refusal. It appears that the decision maker believes you failed to provide sufficient evidence that your ex-spouse was exercising treaty rights. I don't know exactly what you provided and whether this would have been sufficient to make a decision in your favour.

Are you on terms with your ex-spouse? I imagine it would be difficult for some people to obtain additional information from someone you've recently separated from, but you may need to.

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 am

did you apply for PR or RC?
if is may 2013 did you send recent self assment
like 2012-2013?
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

Black Joe
Newly Registered

Post by Black Joe » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Thanks for your help Guys the reason i was refused was i didn't provide enough evidence said between January when i started my divorce till June 2012 they want to know what she was doing in UK for does period. But what i did so far was i sent new application to HO on Friday which they will receive it on Monday 13 2014 with her pay slips from NOV 2011 to AUG 2012. Those pay slips i sent to HO cover the period of our divorce. Pls need urgent Help pls