ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependant for Child (fund in joint account with wife)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Tier1 Dependant for Child (fund in joint account with wife)

Post by scorpio_besal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

A quick question, we are going to apply for dependent visa for my baby, who is born outside the UK.

I am in the UK since 2011 and my tier 1 visa is valid till 2016 and my partner got her dependent visa last year in May 2013, presently my partner and the baby are outside the UK.

I would like to know, while applying for my baby's visa can I show maintenance funds (for 3 of us) from our joint account (me&my partner) based in India, we have maintained the required funds for over 90 days. Since its a joint account and the bank is based in India, I am not sure about this.

Would appreciate if anyone who knows the answer can help me with this query.
:D
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier1 Dependant for Child (fund in joint account with wi

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Thank you again for viewing my post, would appreciate if some one could let me know if the joint saving account based overseas with sufficient funds over 90 days period can be used as maintenance funds while applying for new born baby outside the UK.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.