ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK or IRELAND

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diomond

UK or IRELAND

Post by Diomond » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm

hi guys , just wondering which place would be better to live ,in terms of job, and where one can be naturalized more quickly.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: UK or IRELAND

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 pm

This is a very open question indeed. It can't be answered without more information pertaining to your circumstances.

adnan01
Pakistan

Post by adnan01 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi there,

I agree with EUsmile

I'm living in Ireland and it is very nice but it depends what you want and need..

Enough jobs here in IT but again depends on your background and what your career ambitions are..

For me I'm looking to move back to the UK because my wife and daughter are very bored here! So again it all depends on personal circumstances..Nice place if you want break from madness but then again you can live in North part of England where you can have very nice living compare to south.
Adnan

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Actually Finding jobs in Ireland is bit hard but beautiful and peaceful country to live if we have healthy bank accounts :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun