ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afzalfinance

Third Party Funds

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Dear all. One of my friend is applying for Tier Ent switching from PSW
Although he has many option for funding of £50K but the letter format that UKBorder agncey ask for is difficult to get.

Can any one help in following. Thanks in advance:

1- He has a joint account with his brother in a Pakistani bank where an amount equal to £50 K is available. The bank is happy to issue him a simple letter addressing to UKBA and confirming the availability of amount equal to £50K and mentioning that this account is a joint account of MR. ABC and MR XYZ (where ABC is my friend and XYZ is his brother) and that the funds are disposable to any Paistani bank in Pakistani Rs.(The bank may not agrre that funds are disoposable in UK/ Alternatively the disposable line can be deleted completely) If my friend get a letter from his brother in addition to this bank letter which just confirms the funds in bank can be used by his brother in UK for investment.Will it be enough to work?

2- Also he has an offer from his cousin in UK that can provide him third party funds of £50K from his UK Bank account but his cousin is not sure if UK Bank will provide third party fund letter in the same format is UKBA demands? If any one in UK has got a letter for third party funds from a UK Bank please can you confirm that it is as required by UKBA and whihc bank has provided to you?

Thanks for every one in helping
God help those who help themselves

afzalfinance

Re: Third Party Funds

Post by afzalfinance » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 am

What a dispointmnet! No one can reply
God help those who help themselves

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 am

No need to get disappointed some times answers are simple but we look at harder options.

U have mentioned that moneybis in joint account with your brother. Can't he just shift all money into your account to make things simple ?
Alternatively you can use joint account along with declaration from your brother.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:12 pm

OK..2ND OPTION ABOUT UK COUSIN'S BANK ACCOUNT ..WIL NOT WORK BCZ UK BANK WIL NEVER ISSUE U THAT LETTERS WHICH R REQUIRED BY UKBA.....

NOW u have to tell ur friend that the best best best option is use his own account in uk ...ask his cousin to trasnfer the money to his account , if he can do ..its the perfect way....

1st option brothers joint account is very risky if banks r not giving u 2 letters(format in policy guidelines)..u hav to arrange these 2 letters and + 2 letters from lawyer ..so in total 4 letters.....dont take risk if bank is not meeting the ukba policy guidlines.....or do as i did visit diff banks in pakistan specially outside the city..take the letters format with u and if bank manager is agree open the account and do ur work...

hope it wil help u ...