ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DECISION WITHDRAWN, NO NEWS FROM UKBA **FRUSTRATION**

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

DECISION WITHDRAWN, NO NEWS FROM UKBA **FRUSTRATION**

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

Applied, 31st Jan, 2012,
Application Refused in APRIL
APPEAL HEARING DATE 02 Feb, 2014, Date Adjourned to 14th Oct, 2013
HOME OFFICE withdrew their decision on 9th Oct, 2013

UPDATE HOME OFFICE through Online Form that I have changed my Address and I have no more any Legal Representative, I also sent the same request by post to Croydon and Sheffield Office of the Home Office.

SINCE 9th October, 2013, after withdrawal of decision No Update from Home Office.

How long this may Take?

Even though i have UPDATE HOME OFFICE through Online Form that I have changed my Address and I have no more any Legal Representative, I also sent the same request by post to Croydon and Sheffield Office of the Home Office. Can there be a possibility that Home office might have send or might send my documents to my Old Address or to my Previous Representative.

Please advise as its been over three months now, since Withdrawal of decision. I did sent two recorded letters asking for Update on my application to Croydon Office and Sheffield Office ( I know they won't respond to them and just bin my letters but i wrote them as i am frustrated after such a long wait as i need to travel back home.)

Regards to everyone on this forum.
Last edited by osmanshaikh2014 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: DECISION WITHDRAWN, NO NEWS FROM UKBA **FRUSTRATION**

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Dear sheikh,
as you wrote,
''ORAL APPEAL through a Solicitor, Paid him some advance, Later appeal was withdrawn by Home Office, Solicitor chased me for his remaining Fee (FREE MONEY)...I Wrote to him NO ORAL REPRESENTATION SO NO REMAINING FEE, as i hired his services for Oral Representation which was not required so he never chased me again.''

it is good if he has not chased you however once a service is hired and terms agreed you are liable to pay regardless of hearing if it did not take place.
you should have had the same lawyer to deal with rest of your case until a BRP, as you never know if they could demand any thing further or any thing needs explanation is something a lawyer can deal with effectively.
you have been right writing to Home office that no lawyer is now in middle and the change in address only if you told them a designed way which is filling in a change of circumstances form, otherwise it has a potential to have not been updated on their system.
thanks,

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:Dear sheikh,
as you wrote,
''ORAL APPEAL through a Solicitor, Paid him some advance, Later appeal was withdrawn by Home Office, Solicitor chased me for his remaining Fee (FREE MONEY)...I Wrote to him NO ORAL REPRESENTATION SO NO REMAINING FEE, as i hired his services for Oral Representation which was not required so he never chased me again.''

it is good if he has not chased you however once a service is hired and terms agreed you are liable to pay regardless of hearing if it did not take place.
you should have had the same lawyer to deal with rest of your case until a BRP, as you never know if they could demand any thing further or any thing needs explanation is something a lawyer can deal with effectively.
you have been right writing to Home office that no lawyer is now in middle and the change in address only if you told them a designed way which is filling in a change of circumstances form, otherwise it has a potential to have not been updated on their system.

I was misguided to hire a solicitor, Infact i never needed to, I Still do not need to hire a solicitor, I know many people have been ruined by so called solicitors who are misguiding applicants by telling them they are required Business Plans, Website, Etc Etc,

I filled a my case by mself, Mistakes do happen being human being and so forgot a very tiny bit to add and go refused. Thats my badluck....Let me clear you Infact Solicitors have no MAGIC STICK in their hands....... All the information is on Website and A person applying for any Tier should be competent and confident enough to deal on their own.

Change of Circumstance form is not really required, UKBA have their Online FORM for Address and Reprentative....Y is that???? You are misguding me....You should write to UKBA to end their Online Form to change address or legal representative.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Relax Brov. Ammi has only replied coz you have posted and expected some reply and she only told you that what you should have done when you hired a Solicitor to be on the safe side, I don't see if she has misguided you or anything which could upset you. Ammi has answered your question accordingly..... if you were so confident in finding answere yourself than you shouldn't even be posting here tho.... Sorry if i offended you.
Best of luck with your application
Regards

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:27 pm

kashnex wrote:Relax Brov. Ammi has only replied coz you have posted and expected some reply and she only told you that what you should have done when you hired a Solicitor to be on the safe side, I don't see if she has misguided you or anything which could upset you. Ammi has answered your question accordingly..... if you were so confident in finding answere yourself than you shouldn't even be posting here tho.... Sorry if i offended you.
Best of luck with your application
Regards
Asked for Advise on How long this may Take? My Documents can go to my old address or to my Previous Legal Rep or Not Despite Update.

I did ask for the Opinion that I should retain the same solicitor or not, Or I should hire another solicitor or not.

Asked for Expert Opinions, Not Amateur Ones

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

I have same case like you.
Application submitted: 25th jan 2013
Refused: 5 May 2013
Hearing Date: 25 Oct 2013

Decision was withdrawn by HO, They said to me in court we will give you new decision as soon as possible. I am still waiting for their reply. My solicitor chased them trough letter, i ring them once a week but they don't bother. I also want to go back to my Home country but cannot do anything. I also tried to chased them through MP(member of parliament) But he has sent my letter to Solihull, Birmingham that is worthless.

I think we have to wait for their decision, Nobody knows how long they take.

fcinldn
Newly Registered

Post by fcinldn » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

can anyone tell me how to withdraw? I can't seem to find the form on UKBA's website... thanks

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 pm

fcinldn wrote:can anyone tell me how to withdraw? I can't seem to find the form on UKBA's website... thanks

Hi, Here is link o withdraw your Application awaiting decision

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TO WITHDRAW AS THIS IS GOING TO HAVE MIGHT HAVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON MANY OTHER WHO HAVE THEIR APPLIATION IN PROGRESS OR WHO WILL BE APPLYING SOON. HOME OFFICE WILL MAKE THIS TREND TO KEEP YOU WAITING UNTILL YOU SURRENDER. SO BE PATEINT AND WAIT PLEASE.

AT THE END ITS YOUR DECISION ACCORDING TO YOUR PERSONAL DECISION WHAT DO YOU WISH TO DO.

REGARDS,

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 pm

sskhalsa wrote:I have same case like you.
Application submitted: 25th jan 2013
Refused: 5 May 2013
Hearing Date: 25 Oct 2013

Decision was withdrawn by HO, They said to me in court we will give you new decision as soon as possible. I am still waiting for their reply. My solicitor chased them trough letter, i ring them once a week but they don't bother. I also want to go back to my Home country but cannot do anything. I also tried to chased them through MP(member of parliament) But he has sent my letter to Solihull, Birmingham that is worthless.

I think we have to wait for their decision, Nobody knows how long they take.

TRUE, HOME OFFICE IS JUST TRYING THEIR BEST FRUSTRATE US UNTILL WE SURRENDER, WHICH WE ARE NEVER GOING TO. HEHEHEHE

jackspero
Newly Registered

Post by jackspero » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:32 am

osmanshaikh2014 wrote:Applied, 31st Jan, 2012,
Application Refused in APRIL
APPEAL HEARING DATE 02 Feb, 2014, Date Adjourned to 14th Oct, 2013
HOME OFFICE withdrew their decision on 9th Oct, 2013

UPDATE HOME OFFICE through Online Form that I have changed my Address and I have no more any Legal Representative, I also sent the same request by post to Croydon and Sheffield Office of the Home Office.

SINCE 9th October, 2013, after withdrawal of decision No Update from Home Office.

How long this may Take?

Even though i have UPDATE HOME OFFICE through Online Form that I have changed my Address and I have no more any Legal Representative, I also sent the same request by post to Croydon and Sheffield Office of the Home Office. Can there be a possibility that Home office might have send or might send my documents to my Old Address or to my Previous Representative.

Please advise as its been over three months now, since Withdrawal of decision. I did sent two recorded letters asking for Update on my application to Croydon Office and Sheffield Office ( I know they won't respond to them and just bin my letters but i wrote them as i am frustrated after such a long wait as i need to travel back home.)

Regards to everyone on this forum.
I am just wondering that How did they adjourn the appeal date? did you request for date expedition?
As I can see your appeal was supposed to be heard on 02 Feb 2014 then date adjourned to 14 Oct 2014.
My appeal date is set on 9 July 2014 and I appealed in July 2013. I don't want to wait so long.. They might take even longer after winning the appeal to issue the visa..

Keffy
Newly Registered

Post by Keffy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Please what was the outcome of your appeal. I appealed but HO withdrew its appeal on the 4th of June, 2014 and I have not heard from them since then.