ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anybody facing delay in receiving decision letter?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ishkad
Newly Registered

anybody facing delay in receiving decision letter?

Post by ishkad » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 am

Even after 22 days from the date of dispatch of approval letter, i have not yet received it where normal delivery time is one week.

Any body has experiance in this regards. please guide me and share your experience.

Ishan
Kathmadu, Nepal

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:35 pm

Ishan, the delay you are experiencing will be caused by a network of postal systems outside the UK. Royal Mail moves first-class post and airmail from the sender to the next UK destination overnight. Once the post leaves the UK, it's not Royal Mail's direct fault if it's delayed.

You could ask your local neighbors and friends if they have been receiving international airmail post in good time - that is the real question here.

jpfranco
Newly Registered

Post by jpfranco » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:06 pm

Hi Ishan, any news about your letter?

I am in the same boat. The HO told me by email that they mailed my approval letter on June 14th. I have not received anything yet.

I am located in Ecuador, South America and the NARIC letter took just 15 days to arrive. So far, it's been 22 days for the approval letter. I am praying that it is not lost.

I would like to apply immediately for the EC, and I cannot afford to wait the 12+ weeks the HO requires for a reprint.

If there is somebody else with the same problem. Please, let us know.

Juan
Quito, Ecuador.