ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing Employer before the start date

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samiraz
Newly Registered

Changing Employer before the start date

Post by samiraz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi,

I have an offer from an employer A and I am going to apply for the visa as I have been assigned a CoS already. My start date is set as 24 Feb 2014. I have another offer from employer B but they are completing the RLMT and have informed me that if a suitable worker applies they will withdraw their offer. The problem is employer B will not be able to get back to me till 2nd week of February and if they withdraw I would end up loosing the offer from employer A.

My Questions are as follows:

- Once I get my visa from employer A CoS and I get a CoS from employer B. Will I be able to switch to Employer B using their CoS or would it create a problem if i haven't started the job with employer A ?

- Would UKBA consider my application invalid if I apply immediately after I get my visa from employer A ?

- What would I need to give normal notice to employer A even if i havent started the Job ?

Thank you .
I am reaaly struggling with the questions