ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgently advice regarding funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roop
Newly Registered

urgently advice regarding funds

Post by roop » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:22 pm

i am going to apply tier 1 enterpreneur visa. currently on psw. all of my fund in uk in my personal account. nearly £35000 from last 3 month in my account. yesterday rest of money my father transferred money into my uk account. now all 50 ,000 in my personal account.my question is that i need any evidence of money ? all money in my uk personal acc.please reply me asap.
thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: urgently advice regarding funds

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Roop, 1st thing you need to make sure that all other documents are properly done. If you want can advice you properly . Drop me an email cpmlkhan@hotmail.co.uk.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:32 pm

roop wrote:i am going to apply tier 1 enterpreneur visa. currently on psw. all of my fund in uk in my personal account. nearly £35000 from last 3 month in my account. yesterday rest of money my father transferred money into my uk account. now all 50 ,000 in my personal account.my question is that i need any evidence of money ? all money in my uk personal acc.please reply me asap.
thanks
Hi Dear,
I dont think it can be an issue as long as other documents are in order. You can not have refusal just due to this. I did get my balance to 50K 2 days before applying. I have not received any up dates yet otherwise would have told you definite thing. However i was asked for additional info (Contract copy) which means they have no objection about source of funds.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:37 pm

However wait for an advise from senior members before proceeding....
Good luck

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:51 pm

roop wrote:i am going to apply tier 1 enterpreneur visa. currently on psw. all of my fund in uk in my personal account. nearly £35000 from last 3 month in my account. yesterday rest of money my father transferred money into my uk account. now all 50 ,000 in my personal account.my question is that i need any evidence of money ? all money in my uk personal acc.please reply me asap.
thanks
Hi,
I think it could be an issue, if u have a bad luck. I was refused grounds on sources of funds.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 pm

there is not anything exist within policy where the one applying said to have had funds in shown accounts for some certain time before he could claim 75 points or instructions on source of funds as along as an applicant provides the documents that policy stipulates however immediate transfer of funds into shown accounts or the source of the funds could cause as an add on reasons to refusal an application in such a situation where business or business activities and or immigration history get questioned.

this is not a part of policy or provision within required documents that you need to worry about you should be taking extra care on direct relevant requirements as all documents need to be in line with immigration rules as you have the policy. above all the business activities in regards to provide the services to your clients and your involvement in such a deliver have to be at level 4 or above your fear in relation to your inquiry falls in genuine entrepreneur test, complying with above puts your safe through it.

hope above helps
thanks,

roop
Newly Registered

Post by roop » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:05 pm

thanks everyone for your quick response.

roop
Newly Registered

Post by roop » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:16 pm

what was your refusal points

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi Roop,
I had visa approval and i come across with no issues regarding to source of funds. so i believe if everything else is correctly done, it wont be reason of refusal as long as you have 50k available during whole application process to you. you should focus on other supporting documents rather than overly worrying about it as it will affect your concentration.
good luck

roop
Newly Registered

Post by roop » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm

thanks meesha.
the list of document i am going to provide :
bank statement
2 contract
yell, gum tree, business cards for advertisements
company house doc
hmrc welcome letter
business plan
business account statements
aanything else suggest me ......

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:47 pm

I think you have done very good work. following might help as well

-if possible, do provide some evidence of advisory services you used. It can be any free business gateway workshop even if attended shortly.
-Your CV
-Keep bank statement for business money and maintenance separate. I provided two accounts statements. Not necessary, it was for my comfort.
-Company house document should be current appointment report (it was 4 pages). you will get it by ordering on phone for £3.

-I think your list is complete but just to facilitate case worker, do write a cover letter mentioning the things you are sending

is it psw route

nomi80
Newly Registered

Post by nomi80 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Meesha wrote:I think you have done very good work. following might help as well

-if possible, do provide some evidence of advisory services you used. It can be any free business gateway workshop even if attended shortly.
-Your CV
-Keep bank statement for business money and maintenance separate. I provided two accounts statements. Not necessary, it was for my comfort.
-Company house document should be current appointment report (it was 4 pages). you will get it by ordering on phone for £3.

-I think your list is complete but just to facilitate case worker, do write a cover letter mentioning the things you are sending

is it psw route

you don't need to get current appointment report after paying £3 to companies house. the same you can print out free of cost from the companies house website.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Meesha wrote:
thanks
Hi Dear,
I dont think it can be an issue as long as other documents are in order. You can not have refusal just due to this. I did get my balance to 50K 2 days before applying. I have not received any up dates yet otherwise would have told you definite thing. However i was asked for additional info (Contract copy) which means they have no objection about source of funds.
Hi Meesha,

Just a quick query, any particular reason they asked for the contract copy again?
Thanks.