ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kipkip

ILR

Post by kipkip » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm

HI GUYS AM Applying my ilr next month. my partner was getting child tax credit but they have stopped as they have overpaid her,my question is will i declare that we are earning or no . and if i say no they will they question as they will look bank statement for previous months where she was earning.
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR

Post by Amber » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:15 am

What do you mean do you declare you are earning?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kipkip

Re: ILR

Post by kipkip » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

I mean whether to declare my partner she is earning child tax credit. please note she was earning it until they did review last December when they stopped.
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?